12{•training part 2•}

After breakfast I told Yuri to get his skates. I rode my bike and he ran behind me. I occasionally look back to see him dying.
    We got to the ice Castle and walked inside. Yuuko greeted us at the door. "Morning Yuri" she said looking at the keys. "Morning victor. Do you need the keys to the rink?" She asked grabbing the keys. "Yes please" I said grabbing the keys from her.
Yuri and I walked to the locker rooms and got on our skates. I was the first on done. I walked out to the ice. Feeling the cool nip my nose. I stepped on and skated a couple laps. Soon after me Yuri came out. Stepping onto the ice and skating towards me.
    "Ready?" I said smiling. Yuri looked at me and smiled "yes" he said and started skating. "Ok now I've watched you skate a couple times and seen you have a little trouble on your jumps." I said standing at the wall. "I want you to practice jumps for today."
   After the jumps I told Yuri to work in his foot work. Even though his foot work was perfect it still could be worked in. "Great Yuri" I said stating to him. "Yuri stamina is great!" I said winking. Yuri blushed. "That be all today. We work more on you junos next time" I said skating off.
    After me and Yuri walk back to his house we sat by and ate dinner. I leaned over and whispered in Yuri's ear. "Are you going to tell them" o asked then sitting back up. Yuri stood in shock blushing. "Yuri what's wrong?" Yuri mother asked concerned.
    "N-nothi..... meandvictoraredating" Yuri blurred out. "What?" Yuri mom tilted her head. I held Yuri hand. "M-me and victor are d-dating" Yuri said slowly. "Mhm" Yuri parents both said. "When did this happen. I thought you like girls. " Yuri's father asked. "Two days ago" Yuri looked at our hands intertwined. "Well good for you son. You got a well respected man for you" his father slept his in the shoulder making Yuri jump. "Yuri not m-mad or d-disappointed" Yuri said looking at his parents. His parents looked at me and then back at him. "No why would we. We love you no matter who you love. " his mother said smiling. Yuri relaxed. "See that wasn't hard" I said bumping him on the shoulder with mine.
    We all finish out dinner. Yuri and I walked to our rooms. "Want to sleep with me tonight." I asked Yuri. "I promise no funny business." I smiled. "Sure" he said waking with me into my room. I took off my shirt and pants and crawled into bed. Yuri took off his pants and crawled in with me. "Good night babe" I said wrapping my hands around him. "Good night" he said putting his glass in the night stand. We both fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thank you for 229 read guess thank you. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3