14{•celebration•}

After Yuri told his parents. His parents said they were going to throw us a celebration. We went to Yuri's room and feel asleep.  It knowing Yuri's parents spent the whole night planning.
    I woke up to Yuri's sleeping face. "It's so cute and chubby" I smiled. I kissed his cheek to try to wake him up. "Wake up my handsome fiancé" I blushed at my words. I kissed him again. "Mhm stop" he said turning away from me. "Oh you shouldn't have done that." I placed my hand on Yuri's butt and squeezed. "Bootit Licious" I said. Yuri smack my hand away. "Five more minutes" he said digging his face in the pillow.   
     I dug my head into the creek of his neck and started sucking. Leaving a little red mark there. "Please don't tell me" he looked up at me in annoyance. "Yup. That's your punishment" I smirked hat him. "Oh here's your punishment. " Yuri said turning to me and started dry humphing my leg.
     "Yuri whyyyy" I whined. "This isn't far. " I pouted. "That was your punishment" he said laying down. I crawled into him. "Oh yeah" I whispered into his ear. I crawled down his body. Pulling his underwear off.  
     "Here's your punishment" I said. I stuck his member in my mouth and moved up and down. Faster each thrust. Yuri moan. His placed his hands into my head and gripped my silver hair. He moved my head the way he wanted it. Making m go deeper and faster. "Mhm yeah ah" Yuri. Moaned out gripping my hair tighter. Yuri released. I sat up. "There" I said whipping my mouth.
     We both got dressed and walked out to see and sign that said congratulations! and a 'woo' and 'yeah' when we walked in. Yuri and I stopped in our tracks.
    We thanked everyone and we started to celebrate even though it was only noon but who cares. There were shots and champagne. Yuri didn't drink much but I shoved some down his throat.
    "W-who want to see my pole dance" Yuri hiccuped. Everyone screamed. Yuri parents knew Yuri's drinking habits so they placed a pole in the middle of the room.
     "This d-dance is for my finance" he pointed at me. "Love you babe" she said swinging on the pole. Yuri danced in the pile like he was born to. Every move was perfect. Some people even through one's on the floor.
   "T-thank y-you" Yuri stumbled with words. He walked up to me and placed a finger on my chest. "How did you like that huh" he said hiccuping. "I loved it." I said pretty drunk.
     The party went on till seven when people had to leave to try to get sober before morning. Everyone was past out on the floor. Yuri head in my lap sleeping. I drifted off to sleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////sorry for the short chapter. Wrote this at 1. And sorry for the bad writing again wrote at one. But thank for 450 reads. Keep reading and I'll keep writing. <3