11{•date•}

After that we went to our own rooms. I opened my door and looked back and Yuri who was looking at me and blushing. I smiled and walked into my long room
I didn't unpack any of my stuff. I opened a box and started placing where I want to. By and hour I was all ready finished. Then there was a knock on my door.
"Come in" I said and looked at the door seeing Yuri dressed. "Wow nice room" he said looking around. "You like it?" I said looking at him only. "Yeah" he looked at me. Our eyes met and we stared at each other. Suddenly Yuri's face got red. "What is it Yuri?" I asked walking to him.
"I-I was wondering if y-ou wanted to go on a d-date?" He spat out. My eyes widen. My heart beating out of my chest. I stared at him. "I-if you don't want to that ok" he whispered. "Ah he'll yeah!" I screamed. I hugged Yuri squeezing tightly. "If you keep hugging me like this you won't have a date" Yuri chuckled. I let go. "Ok I'm gong to get ready." I said shoving him out of my room.

•time skip•

Yuri and i were at the restaurant that Yuri recommended. They sat in a booth. I young woman came over and gave us. "My name is Hannah and I'll be your waitress today. Could I start you with anything to drink?" She asked looking at me. I looked up and ordered myself a coke and Yuri ordered a water. The waitress nodded and wrote it down. "I'll be right back with the drinks" she said and walking off.
I looked at the menu. "Yuri guess what? They have porky cutlet bowls here " I said excited. Yuri looked at me with lovely eyes. Yuri smiled. The waitress came back and set down out drinks. "Are you two ready to order?" She asked holding her note pad. I nodded. " we'll have two pork cuplet bowls please" I said taking Yuri's menu. I had her the menus and she walked off
"What if I don't want to pork cuplet bowls?" Yuri teased. "I think you want it" I said leaning on the table. Yuri smiled. "God that smile. I can't resist him" I thought. I leaned over the table and kiss Yuri. When I pulled away. I saw Yuri bright red. I laughed at the sight. Yuri looked down and Fidgeting with his hands.
"Yuri why are you nervous?" I asked him laying my head in my palm. Yuri looked up and looked at me. "I don't know. I never went in a date. Nor had a boyfriend or girlfriend" he confessed. "Well I'm glad I'm your first" I winked. Yuri blushed.
The waitress walked up and set the food down. "Is there anything else you need?" She asked potentially. "No that all thank you" I said grabbing my chopsticks. She nodded and walked away. "This looked amazing" Yuri said digging in. We both at in silence. A couple time I would look up to see Yuri happily chomping on his food.

•time skip•

After the restaurant. We said our good byes and headed back to our rooms. I changed. Only having on my boxers and slipped into bed. "I can't believe Yuri is mine" i said slipping into deep sleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////omg thanks you guys so much. 96 reads almost to 100