21{•flight•}

I woke up. Yuri still asleep. I got up letting Yuri sleep a little more before the flight. I started packing for the two of us. After I packed I took a shower.
  I got out of the shower and dryer off and wrapped the towel in my hips. I walked back into the room to see Yuri sitting up rubbing his head. "Headache?" I asked as I walked in grabbing the ibuprofen. He looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah you don't help" she said catching the pill bottle. He took them. "Where are you going?" He asked standing up. "Where we are going are out honeymoon. Get ready" I said finding my clothes for today. Yuri walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist.
"I don't want to go" Yuri whined "but we got to" I smiled. "Get dressed" I said prying him off. I got my clothes on and packed the car. "Ready" I screamed from out side. Yuri walked out still half tired. "I guess" he said walking to the car. He got in.
When we got to the air port I maid Yuri cover his eyes and ears. Making sure he didn't here were we are going. We check in and boarded the plane. We sat in our seats and waited.
      "Where are we going" Yuri asked. "I can't tell you it s surprise" I said for the millionth times "ugh" Yuri grunted as he look out the window. I laughed. The plane took off.
     Within a hour in Yuri was already asleep. His head was on my shoulders. He let out a little snort a couple times. I stayed up and ate up a little. After a couple hours I fell asleep. My head on on his.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey hope you guys like it so far. Leave a vote to tell me <3