22{•honeymoon•}

{how do you like the new cover photo. }

   When we got off the plane and into a cab to our hotel. I blindfolded Yuri till we got to my house. "Why do I have to get blindfolded" he asked annoyed. "Because I said so" I said taking in his hand into mine. "God I missed this place" I thought to myself as I looked outside.
     We got to my house and I pay the taxi and got out. I placed Yuri and told him to take off his blindfold. Yuri eyes widen. "Wow" he said taking it all in. "I-is this your house?" Yuri asked victor as he walked to him. "Yup" I said smiling. Yuri hugged me. "So we are in Russia?" Yuri said pulling away. "Yup" I repeated.
     We grabbed our bags and walked in. "Wow" Yuri said walking in setting down his bags. "I know it small" I said placing mine down. "No it's great" Yuri said smiling bigger then I ever seen.
     "Now let's get down to Business" I said sexually. I narrowed my eyes sexually. Yuri blushed. "Oh what business?" Yuri flirted. I walked over to Yuri. Putting my hand on his shoulder. "You know. Where I help you with you bulge" I said whispering. I lend in to his air. "And we can be as loud as we want" I said making Yuri shiver.
     I pulled him into a deep sexual kiss. I placed my hands on his lower back. He wrapped his around my neck. I drove my hands up his chest taking off his shirt. I kissed his neck making him moan. He gripped my hair.
   "Who babe keep doing that and you'll regret" I tease. I pulled him on the the couch. "Do it one more time" I dared him. He moaned. "Mhm I told you'll  regret it." I said tarring off his pants. I took off my shirt and pant. Not Yuri and I were in our underwear.
I started kissing Yuri's neck. Leaving small marks around his neck. With every mark a moan was heard. I gripped his hips. I traveled down Yuri chiseled body with kissed. I slip my hand down Yuri's boxers and wrapped my hands on Yuri's member. "Oh" Yuri grabbed my wrist.
"Mhm you like that? What if I did this" I pulled down Yuri's underwear and wrapped my hand on his member and started lightly pumping. "Mhm babe" he moaned. I gripped harder and and pumped harder and faster. Yuri arced his back. "Ah" he moaned. "I-I'm about to.." he said as he released in my hand. I smiled. "I'm making you cum faster and faster each time." I said licking my hand.
Yuri laid there in a sweaty moaning mess. Yuri looked at me a smiled. "My turn" he said and he crawled on top of me. "Where's the bedroom?" He whispered. I grabbed his hand and ran the bedroom. Yuri shoved me on my bed. " turn over" he demanded. I turned now on my stomach. Yuri grabbed my underwear and ripped it off.
Yuri stuck his member right in with out warning. "Ah!" I cried. "Y-Yuri" I moaned. He gripped my hip and slammed into me. He spanked me. "I remembered you like it" he whispered. "You such a dirty boy" he spanked me.
    He slammed into me hard hitting my sweet spot. My moans got louder. "You like" Yuri said slamming into me. "I'm about to.." I moaned. "M-me too" as he said that we both came.
    "Ohh" I said laying in my stomach. Yuri layed next to me. "Just imagine the whole week is going to be like this" Yuri smiled.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hey so I was thinking of ending this book soon maybe at chapter 30. Comment if you want a sequel or not.