5{•Yuri•}

I woke up in my room on a blanket on the floor. "How did I get here?" I asked myself. I check the time on my phone. 1:46. I stood up and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders. I opened my door and saw it was pitch black in the hall way. I wondered to Yuri's bedroom door and put my ear onto it. No sound. I silently open his door. Revealing a medium sized room, full of posters of me. Ones when I had my long hair and ones from when I first started. "Awe" I said quietly. I walking in drawing the blanket still behind me. I closed the door behind me, making it dark. I slowly walked to Yuri's bed. I said him there sleeping peacefully. He still blushing. 'I wonder who but me in my bed?' I thought. I blushed at the thought of yuri caring me bridal style. I looked down at him. I climbed onto the bad making sure not to wake Yuri up. I lifted the sheets from him and slid under. "Wow he's a heavy sleeper" I thought wrapping my arms around is wast. I fell asleep like that.

-morning-

    I woke up to Yuri having me. God I wish I can do this every night. "Mhhh" Yuri hummed waking up. "Morning sunshine I said smiling at him. Yuri opened his eyes.
     "Morning sunshine" I said smiling. Yuri wides his eyes and fell out of bed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!" Yuri yelled. "I got lonely last night"I said propping myself up with my arm. Yuri stood up. "SO THAT DOSENT MEAN YOU SLEEP IN MY BED." Yuri screamed again. "Please keep your voice down. People are still sleeping." I claimed to him. I leaned toward him. "What can I do to make it up"I said smirking. Yuri stopped and bushed.  "W-what?" He said standing like a statue. "You heard me" I said. My pants getting a little tighter. "I-I know what y-you said" he said finding his words. "So" I teased.  "What holding your back" I said lifting my knee. 
    "I-i can't" he said he walked towards the door. "Yuri you can. " I laid in my stomach now looking he stopped and turned around. His face flushed with red. "I-I". I got up from the bed and walk towards him. "Yuri look at me" I said lifting his head with my hand. Our eyes met. I leaned in and kisssed him. Our lips embrace each other. I wrapped my hands around his hips. Bring him closer. I led him towards the bed. I turned around and pushed yuri on his bed. "Do you want to do this?" I asked he laid there for a minute and then nodded.

-third person pov-

     Victor took his shirt off and crawled on Yuri. Victor now straddling yuri. Victor leaned in and whispered to Yuri. "You sure you want to do it." Yuri nodded. Victor took Yuri shirt off and started kissing Yuri's neck, leaving little hickeys. Yuri moaned. "Mmmm" victor said. Victor moved his hands down to Yuri's member. "Some one hard" victor said sexually. Yuri laid there fidgeting. Victor kneeled up.
       "Do you want to?" Victor asked tugging at Yuri's belt. Yuri nodded. "Stop asking just do it" Yuri pleaded. "Ok" Victor said undoing Yuri's pants. Victor pulled down his pants and saw the tent in his pants. "Hot" Victor said bending down and kissing the top. Yuri moaned. "If you don't stop moaning I'm going to hurt you." Victor said teasing. Victor pulled down Yuri's underwear. Victor looked at Yuri not blushing. Victor put his hand on Yuri's member and played with the tip. Rubbing it with is thumb in Circles still looking at Yuri. Yuri bent his back while he moaned. Victor slid between Yuri's legs now laying. Victor kissed the tip. "You ready?" Victor said. "Y-yes" Yuri said breathing. Victor slid Yuri's member in his mouth moving up and down. Yuri moaned and victor sucked harder. "Y-yes v-victor. " Yuri said gripping his bed. Victor crawled his hands to Yuri's nipples and starts playing with them. "Ahh" Yuri said griping victors arms. Victor moved his tongue trailing member. "Mmm" Yuri moaned. "I-I'm about toooo" Yuri said breathing. Victor pulled and pulled sucking when he got to the tip. Yuri grabbed the white haired man and made victor bobbed faster. Yuri released in victors mouth. "Ahhhh" Yuri said out of breath. Victor sat up and swallowed.
     Victor laid beside Yuri. "You taste good" victor whispered. Yuri looked at victor and blushed. "I guess I do feel this same way" Yuri said smiling. "God is in love with him" victor said in his mind

/////////////////////////////////////
Hey sorry guys prom was last Friday and it was great. Hope you like this chapter. Comment what you want more of.