23{•russia•}

All we did yesterday was have sex. I was wonderful. I'm sore and o sure that Yuri was too
       I woke up to the first morning as yuri as my husband. I moved a piece of hair away from his face. I placed a kiss on his forehead. He stirred awake.
He turned around. "Five more minutes" he talked into the pillow. I wrapped my arms around his hips and kissed his neck. "But I'm bored" I whined
     He turned at looked at me. His face is blank. "Ugh" he said turning back to me. He smiled. "Morning my beautiful husband" I said giving him a Eskimo kiss. Yuri face lit up red. "Awe you so cute" I said putting my forehead on his. "Morning bebe" Yuri said looking into my eyes.
We got up and had breakfast then got changed to go to town. "I want to show you Russia" I said to Yuri when we finished eating. Yuri looked up. I know what he was thinking. He sore he doesn't want to move. "Please babe." I said with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah" he said smiling and walking to out room I should say.
When we both were ready we walked out. Our hands intwined. People looked but then shrug it off. We walked into town. We stopped in a couple stores then walked to the park.
We walked next to the river which was frozen bit still stunning. I got thirsty so Yuri shared his drink with me. "I'm so luck to have you as my husband" I said grabbing his waist. Yuri blushed and got all flustered. " m-me too " he said looking at me.
We walked back home because we got to cold. "Wow it's really cold here" Yuri said hanging up his coat. "Sorry" I said taking off my shoes. I jumped up. "I got an idea!" I said with probably to much excitement. "What?" He said looking at me. "Let take a bath together?" I said walking to Yuri and dragging him to the bathroom without him consenting.
"Victor" he said when we got into the bathroom. I looked at him a little worried. "I'll love to take a bath with you" he said smiling relaxing. I smiled big. "Yay" I clapped. I started the water and plugged the drain.
I took my clothes off while Yuri stood there trying not to watch. Which failed. I was completely naked. "Can I undress you" I asked. He nodded. I first took off Yuri's shirt. Then his pants, then is underwear. "You look sexy" I said kissing his neck.
     I got into the tub. I watch Yuri as he layed between my legs. I wapped my arms around him. We took the bath in silence. A good silences.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////hey so who would read my sequel if I made one for this book? Or do you want me to make another story? Comment