11 ☑️

"There you go, you've got the hang of it." I told him, as I put my hands around his neck and ground against him. "It's very sinful, perfect for me." I mutter as I curled my fingers into the hairs on the back of his neck. "This is fun." He mutters in my ear. "I know, so much better than the waltz, though I do love the salsa or tango, very sexy." I mutter, as I turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Let the music take over Elijah." I told him, smirking.

We ended up, in a booth. I was straddled over his legs, with my hands in his hair, as he devoured my neck. I took his hand and sped home, I brought his lips to mine as I kicked down the door. Jumping into his arms, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him towards me before he sped to a wall and pinned me against it. "I told you." I hear a voice, coming from the couch. "Oh, please don't stop on our account." Another calls out. "Lilith! Azazel! Are you serious!" I snarl annoyed, as I looked at a frustrated Elijah. "So Luce, but we finished all of our torturing for the day so we came up here, to see you." Azazel explains. "I'm glad to see you, but you couldn't have called, since you stole that poor soul's phone?" I state. "Nope. I saw that you were about to get laid, so I decided sissy and I had to come and ruin it." Azazel explains, making me growl. "Well, I'm going to bed. Your welcome to stay Elijah. You dimwits, can find yourself rooms." I state, slipping off my shoes, and undoing my skirt. "Don't sweat it Luce, I'm sure your get another chance, to jump his bones!" Azazel shouts. "Shut it Azazel!" I shout from upstairs. "Well, I'm going." Elijah mutters, as he left the house.

I walked downstairs, the next morning. "Now, what are you two doing here. On earth?" I ask, as they sat on the sofa drinking my alcohol. "Like we said, we finished all duties, and Isaiah, gave us free reign of Hell, so we slipped passed, Fluffy, Tiny, Teddy and Princess, and climbed the steps to Earth." Lilith explains. "Please, don't send us back Luce." Azazel begs, they pulled the 'puppy dog' eyes. "Okay. Fine, I won't take you back, but at least, tell Isaiah your here." I tell them and they nod. "And hurry, we're going to the Grill. You might want to get dressed, on earth we don't dress like we do in Hell. No, stockings, revealing outfits, definitely no knives, whips." I told them and Lilith frowned. "So Earth is boring then." Lilith mutters, as she looked at me. "Come on Lil." I told her and she reached into her boot and pulled out a knife, before looking at me. "Lil." I state, and she pulled out the daggers from her bra. "Keep going." I tell her and she takes off her whip, before looking at me again. "Lilith." I state sternly, she rolls her eyes and takes off all of her dangerous weapons and gadgets. "Azazel." I say and he takes all of his off too. "Now, don't worry about clothes, we have school, to attend, a barbecue." I told them, and we walked out of my house.

The Mystic Falls High School.

We arrived and they walked beside me. My phone went off. "Hello, Damon." I spoke. "Rose escaped. She's rabid, can you find her. But don't kill her." "Fine, I'm on it." I spoke hanging up, before he could reply. "Can you smell blood?" I ask, and they looked around. "Look out of a pale, sweaty looking vampire, rabid, brown hair that falls above her shoulders. Find her." I told them, and their primal instincts took over. They ran off, and I followed behind, watching their every move.

They stop and I hear snarls, I turned the corner to find them pinning Rose, to the wall. "I can take it from here. You can go feed, just completely clean up after yourselves. Destroy the evidence." I told them, and their faces morph, before they took off running. "Well, hello Rose." I say looking at her and she snapped her teeth at me, and thrashed under my hand. "Oh, no you don't." I mutter smacking her across the face powerfully. "Lucifer?" She calls out, as Damon approached. "Here's your bed buddy, with her sense knocked back into her." I say lifting Rose off the ground by her throat and handing her to Damon. "Do try to keep her on a leash." I tease, making her frown. "Oh, shush." He told me, making me chuckle.

The Mystic Grill.

I walked into the Grill and sat at the bar. "What can I get you?" The bartender asks. "Bourbon, neat. On the house." I compel and he rushes away and returns with the bourbon, before filling the glass. "Leave the bottle." I told him and he set the bottle on the table.

An hour later, my phone rung from beside me. "Damon." "She's dead." "Sorry? What." "Rose. She's dead." "Damon. Are you okay?" "Why wouldn't I be?" He shoots down my attempt to care, annoying me. Everyone knew he cared for her, more then friends. Even I, who has never loved before could see it. "You right, why wouldn't you be. Why would I ask, I don't care. I'm the devil for crying out loud. I've never experienced love, so you know what Damon forget I showed you sympathy. I don't care." I told him, before hanging up, frustrated. I tried to be nice, show some compassion, that's what it's called right? Compassion. I finished my drink and slapped a $100 bill on the table before walking out, I sped home, stripping down, I climbed into bed and quickly fell into a dreamless sleep, until early in the morning, a dream crept its way into my head.