47

E- My love.

L- First off, I'm going to kill Celeste. And second something is going on with the witches.

E- Listen to me. Celeste is back. Niklaus, Rebekah- you're all in danger.

***

I walked back into the living room where Hayley and a wolf, Jackson were. "My love, you have to find Rebekah. You stay with her until I get there." I go to run out of the door. "Elijah. It's a spell. They're trapping us inside. Fire, you know I love fire but Azrael is mortal. Elijah I can not get out." I hung up. The windows and doors flew shut. "Stupid witch bitch!" I curse as I moved around frantically. "I could have gotten us out, I love fire." I shout, before looking down to Azrael. "Why do you have to be mortal." I shout at her. I was handed a wet washcloth by Jackson. "Here. Breath through this." He tells me. "But, you mortal you'll-" "Do it Luce." Hayley told me, and I do. Suddenly the window shattered and Elijah threw himself inside. "My love!" He shouts, and approached us. "Them. First, Elijah." I tell him, and he looked hesitant. "Please. Get them out first. I'll be okay." I tell him, and he took Hayley, before doing the same. He jumped back in, I was on the floor coughing as the flames inched closer, roaring aggressively. He picked me up and sped us out. "I got you." He tells me, stroking my cheek. He went to look for Rebekah whilst I sat alone on the patio. I was knocked out, and carried away.

***

I woke with a gasp. "So this is Elijah's new lover." A voice spoke. "Celeste, I'm going to kill you." I snarl, as I sat forward only to be stopped by restraints. "Mummy Dearest. Arabella, paid me a visit. She requested I brought you here." She says, as I growl trying to move. Celeste got up and walked away. "Celeste!" I scream as she left but a familiar click of heels came through the halls. I knew it from miles away. "Mother." I snarl, angry. "My darling Lucifer." She spoke, approaching the gurney and stroking my face. I snap at her. "Get. Off. Me!" I snap. "So bitter." She comments as she stood at the head of the gurney. "What have you done to me." I shout as she pushed me down a corridor. "You, nothing. Believe it or not, your father still loves you. But I on the other hand, couldn't despise you anymore than I do right now." She says, as I was wheeled through an old building. "Why are you here?" I ask. "I am here to offer you a once in a life time deal." She spoke, as I was wheeled into a room, where I saw Rebekah on one side and Nik on the other. Elijah stood in the middle frantically moving around the room. "I have been watching you, with this, family. They really have become a big part of your life, even her." She spoke, gesturing to the door where a young woman walked through the door. "Who is she?" I ask, and she smirks. "Azrael." She spoke, and I gasp smiling. "Your fiancé, your daughter, your best friend and your sister. But what I am going to offer you will be life changing." She spoke, as two people walked in. "Lucifer, I offer you. You're wings back." She spoke and my jaw dropped as the two men wheel in my long, feather, white wings. "I offer you, a pardon. You can come back up to Heaven and relive you're life beside your siblings, your father and I. We can go back in time. No rebellion, no banishment, no hell." She says. "What are you going on about." I ask, glaring at her. "I'm offering you a do over." "A do over." "Yes, Indeed. In return, you will never see Elijah, Rebekah, Niklaus, Hayley, Azrael, Your Kingdom any of the passed 13 billions years. You will become the woman you were once destined to be, the Lightbringer. Our Lightbringer." She spoke, and I sat there in silence. "Why would I believe you?" I ask, her. "Maybe you can be persuaded." She spoke, gesturing to the door. A man walked through the door. I thrashed in the restraints, and she let me free. I stood in front of the man, and tilted my head. "M-Michael." I whisper, as he put his hand on my cheek. "It is I, Luce." He spoke, and I broke down, tears flowing from my eyes.

Meanwhile...

Elijah, Rebekah and Niklaus's heads were thrown backwards and images propelled into their minds. There stood Lucifer, and two unknown people a woman and a man. But what they were shocked at was the extravagant wings that stood in the middle of the room, and the tears that fell down their, Lucifer's face.

"Michael, it's really you." I spoke, as I put my hand on his cheek. "I'm right here Luce." He says and I wrapped my arms around him. Tears falling, but these tears were different, they were stained the colour of blood, a vibrant red. "I thought. You hated me." I spoke, looking up from his broad chest. "I could never hate, my little sister." He spoke, looking down at me. "My future rulers, side by side once more." Mother spoke, pulling me out of a dream. "No. This is wrong. You stood beside father, whilst he punished me. You! Held me, whilst my wings, were ripped from me. You're both stubborn and do not believe in take backs. Why are you fooling me, why do you think I am a fool!" I scream pointing my finger at them. "Mother is being honest, sister." Another voice spoke, I looked to the door to find, my brothers stood there. "R-Raphael, G-Gabriel." I shudder, the rouge tears erupting from my eyes. "Come back with us Sister, leave these peasants and join us." Gabriel spoke, and I gasp looking at my wings. I walked closer to them and held my hand out. I felt shocks run up my fingers and through my veins. "All you have to do, Sister. Is leave them, you've none them for a year. We, are you're family, Come home." Gabriel spoke, as he and Raphael approached me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arabella Morningstar is played by...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.