36

Elijah and I looked at each other smiling, as we climbed out of bed. We begun to get ready for the day, once I finished dressing, I turned around to find Elijah already in his suit, doing his hair. I let out a satisfied mewl as I looked through the mirror seeing my bite mark over the collar of his shirt. He looked at me, and he saw his on my skin visibly returning the mewl making me chuckle. I approached him, and hugged him from behind. "Are you okay my love?" He asks, as he held my arms in his hands. "Why ask, when you can feel what I do?" I state, and he chuckles. "Love, happiness." He mutters, making me chuckle. "Exactly." I whisper, as he turned around and brought my lips to his. Once we pulled away I begun to do up his tie, pulling it to the top letting go and sliding my hands down his chest. "I need to tell my brother." I mutter, confusing him. "Castiel?" He asks and I nod. We walked downstairs and sat in the drawing room where Nik already was.

***

"So, this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family? Vampire book club?" Rebekah states, as she enters the room. Her gaze came to me, as I held my hands together in front of my chest, with my eyes closed. "What, are you doing?" I could feel her gaze, all of their gazes. "Praying." I state and they burst out laughing. "The devil is praying." Nik exclaims. "How else am I going to contact Castiel?" I ask, as the door knocked. "My prayers have been answered." I spoke making myself chuckle. "God, I am on fire today." I mutter, making them laugh. I opened the door to find Castiel stood there. "Sister your heaven and hell puns, as they call them. Are sinful." He says making me choke. "Good try." I say, patting his back. "Why is he here!" Isaiah shouts. "Back for another round, Cas?" Abaddon asks, as our jaws drop. "Y-You didn't." I state. "Oh, we did and he loved it." She says, making me gasp. "You really are rebelling, you wait until father finds out he's going to have a fit. Your not a virgin anymore, not 'pure'. The final nail in the coffin is you lost it with a demon, oh god. You've done it now, I bet he is going to be pissed." I say laughing, as he stood there with reddened cheeks. I was smacking the back of the sofa as I laughed until my stomach hurt. "Sister. Can we move on." He asks, as I high fived Abaddon. "You get a free pass to earth, go knock yourself out." I say and she squeals. "Rave clubs here I come." She mutters, as she sped away. "Whoa, that just brightened my day. Oh, okay. Sit down, I have something to tell you." I told him, and h..e did. "I'm pregnant." I state, and his face drops. "You're pregnant." He asks, as his eyes flickered to my stomach. "This is what mother and father had planned wasn't it." He mutters, and I shrug. "We are calling her Azrael." I told him, and he looked between both. "The Angel of Death? So which one is the father. You're mate or best friend?" He asks. "Best friend." I state, and he nods. "Wait! Mate!" Lilith shouts. I turn to her and nod. They turned to Elijah, and bowed, Lilith curtsied. "King." They spoke, making me chuckle. "I told you." I state, and he chuckles before telling them its okay. They stood up. "Isaiah, Lilith and Azazel you will going back home today, Abaddon will be returning soon, so you'll have to get Cain to help with the tortures, Alastair too." I tell them and they nod. "Right now?" They asks and I nod. I hum a tune and the door appears, Fluffy, Princess, Teddy and Tiny stood their mightily. I sent them a nod, and they approached Elijah and bowed to him. "Meet Princess, Tiny, Teddy and Fluffy. The Guards of the Gate of Hell." I spoke, and he stroked them and they got up and licked his hands. "That's enough." I spoke, and their frightening demeanour returned and they stood snarling in front of the gate. "Goodbye." I spoke, as they stood at the gate where their clothes changed. "Goodbye our king and queen." Isaiah says as the gates opened and the ear piercing screams broke out. "Music to my ears." I mutter, as I tilted my head in satisfaction. The gates shut with a slam and I nodded to the four hellhounds, one came out and grabbed the body of the table before dragging it back I smile before humming the same tune and they disappeared. "Woah!" Nik shrieks in amusement. "Hell is quite the place." I mutter, making him chuckle silencing once I saw Castiel expression. "Sorry brother, did that scare you?" I ask, and he rolled his eyes. "I must be going." He says, making me chuckle. "Back to your lover, Dean right?" I ask, and he stopped in his tracks. "Oh, please I can smell him on you." I told him, and he disappeared. "Well, that was eventful." Rebekah mutters, as she sat down beside me. "When do we get to meet the others!" She shrieks making me chuckle. "Soon, I hope." I spoke, looking at Elijah. "Are they hot?" Rebekah asks making me choke on my own breath. "Are they hot?" I mock her, she raises an eyebrow. "It is not worth it Bekah, they are 16 billion year old virgins." I state and she chuckles. "My family are a gene pool." I told her and she smirked, making me roll my eyes. "What are you doing with Mother's spellbook?" Rebekah asks Elijah. "Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimore to help her learn to control her magic. I thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell." Elijiah explains, as we all looked at each other in shock. "Wait, you want to use her to unlink Luce from Sophie Deveraux?" Rebekah asks. "I guess I'm finally rubbing off on you Eli." I say chuckling.