55

I arrived at the cemetery and flew towards the lycee. Stopping at the entrance I smirked like a mad man. I lent against the archway staring at the ancestors that stood in front of Mother and the witches. Once Mother saw me she gasped. "L-Lucifer. I killed you. With the Lance of Michael!" She screams in shocked, as Elijah and Nik turned to me, gasping. "You see, I died yes. But I went up, and was visited by brother, Michael." I state walking forward. "He told me about you stealing his Lance and that Father had a plan for me, which did not include you." I state smirking. "He gave me a few things." I explain as I smirked. "First of all this." I state, blinking my eyes shifted orange and the fiery bird aura flowed around me. "That is impossible, Phoenix are extinct." She states making me smirk. "And this." I state as my wings sprout from my back. "I burned those." She says, and I laugh. "Father and my Brothers lied to you." I state and I smirked. "But he gave me this." I say pulling out Death's Scythe. "Death's Scythe!" She cries. "And his words were. Go, and kill that bitch. Send her to Hell." I state as her face panics. "And that is exactly what I intend to do." I say snapping my fingers and my demons flooded through the cemetery. Abaddon, Isaiah, Lilith and Azazel stood at my side. "Kill the witches and retrieve Azrael." I told them. "Leave this bitch to me." I snarl, my eyes turning orange-black. I sped to her and punched her in the face. She was on the floor beneath me taking my punches, my power had multiplied massively, due to the help from up above. "Die. Bitch!" I scream as she looked up to a mausoleum and gasps. There stood not only Michael, but Gabriel, Raphael and Dad himself. I nod to them and slammed my hands down Death's Scythe penetrates Mother's heart. She screams out in pain as she begun to disintegrate. I got up and ripped Death's Scythe from her chest. I turned to see Death stood in the corner, beside another woman. Amara. "I believe this belongs to you." I say handing her the Scythe. "Congratulations Lucifer." Amara spoke and au smiled at her. "Luce!" I hear a voice called, I turned around to see Elijah, with tears in his eyes. My heart melted and I ran to him, jumping into his arms. "I thought I lost you." He cried into neck. "I don't go down that easy Elijah Mikaelson." I state and he smiles. "I don't doubt you would. You're a Morningstar, but also a Mikaelson." He says stroking my face, bringing my lips to his. We kiss passionately before pulling away and I look over his shoulder to see Nik, holding Azrael. I get down from his arms and walked over to him. "Azrael meet you're mother, Luci." He spoke, as she looked up to me with bright blue eyes. "Can I hold her?" I ask and he hands her to me. "Hello little Azrael." I spoke stroking her cheek. "I did it, I am a mother." I mutter. My families wings grew and the flew down to us, smiling. "Hey Eli, Nik. This is my father Chuck, and my brothers Michael, Raphael and Gabriel." I state, as Amara approached. "And that is my Aunt Amara." I say pointing to her. Death looked to me with a nod, before disappearing so did the Demons. "Lucifer." I hear a voice speak. I looked up to find Dad staring at me with a sad expression. "Can I speak to you, alone?" He asks, I hand Azrael to Nik, before Father and I walk away. He sat me down on the stairs of the alter, taking my hands in his. "I am truly sorry, that I banished you, nearly fourteen billion years ago, your mother had this hold over me. I was blinded by her, and she wielded me like a weapon. And as a result I lost my only daughter, my light-bringer." He spoke taking my cheek in his hand. "And for that I am truly sorry, and so regret ever letting you go." He spoke, looking at me. "Does that mean you love me?" I ask timidly. "I never stoped Luci." He says and I smile launching myself into his arms, he lets out a jolly laugh hugging me back tightly. I pulled away and took his hand. "Time for you to meet your granddaughter." I say bringing him back over to the group and giving him Azrael. "She's beautiful, just like you." He says looking to me, as my hand is taken from behind. I turn to see Raphael and Gabriel with open arms. "We are sorry Sister." They spoke and I ran into their arms. "It's okay. I forgive my little brothers." I spoke, ruffling their hair they groan making me chuckle. I let out a frown. "She cannot stay." I whisper and they all looked to me. "What?" Elijah asks. "Azrael is not safe here. Where ever she is our enemies will follow." I state. "I will not let her live a life, where she is scared." I explain, as footsteps rung through the cemetery. "And that is why." I spoke, as the footsteps stopped. "I believe that Rebekah, should take Azraël far away from here until, it is safe." I explain as they looked to me, confused. "Everyone will believe she was sacrificed, she is dead." I explain and Nik nodded. "We will kill our enemies and she can return home to us." He agrees but Elijah looked confused. "I can go with Rebekah, if it makes you more at ease." Michael explains, and I looked shocked. "You don't-" "Luci, I owe you this, we owe you this." He says as I looked down to Azraël, I placed a kiss on her forehead, as red tears fell. "I love you little Azraël." I whisper, before looking to Nik who kissed her forehead, a tear fell down his cheek. We handed Azraël to Rebekah, she and Michael sped away.

----------------------

Raphael is played by...

Simon Nessman

***

Gabriel is played by...

Matthew Daddario

***

Chuck 'God' is played by...

Jamie Dornan

***

Amara is played by...

Angeline Jolie