16

"How are you Bonnie?" I ask leaning down into the camera, and taking down my hair. "Fine. Perfectly fine." After a while, we left Bonnie, and Stefan and Damon went to bed, I looked at Elena and smirked. Picking her up we step downstairs and into the cell downstairs. Where Elena, undaggered Elijah and we sat down waiting for him to awaken.

He awoke with a gasp. "Katerina." He calls out, as he sat forward quickly. "It's me! Elena!" She calls out, as Elijah looked to me with a smile, which I returned and his body begun to spasm, he gasps for air. "I can't breathe! What's happening to me!" Elijah shrieks as I realised, picking him up I sped him outside, and put him down. Elena chased behind us. "What happened?" Elijah asks looking at us. "Shh!" She shushes him. "I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" She asks. "Can I trust you?" He asks her, she gave him the dagger.

Alaric's Residence.

I jumped through the window and rolled onto the floor of Alaric's apartment. "Hello Kat." I say, as I sped to the couch, before Klaus and his witch could turn around. "So Klaus, when do you get out of Alaric?" I ask catching him by surprise. "If is isn't the enchanting Luci. Soon, very soon." He told me, approaching me, I raised an eyebrow. "Wonderful, maybe you'll be some real fun, since Elijah is incapacitated and Kat, is here." I state, talking Kat's glass of alcohol. "Did you know Elijah, is quite the dancer." I ask, looking at him. "Yeah, he enjoys ballroom." Klaus spoke. "No, I'm mean club dancing, you know close proximity, and grinding against each other, we had a blast together." I spoke, smirking into my glass. "Did he." Klaus asks in a hard tone. "Could you believe it was his first time, I showed him how, and he loved it, a natural." I spoke, smirking. "Why are you here?" He asks moving closer. "Kat's my only living friend and your fun to tease, because you bite back." I spoke, as Kat groaned. "Oh yeah." He spoke, crawling across the couch on top of me. "Yep, but not it that body, love." I spoke, flipping us back over and climbing off his body, I picked up my drink and poured some unscented vervain into it, secretly, before handing it back to her. "See you on the outside." I mutter into her neck, making her giggle. "Klaus." I spoke, before jumping out the window.

The Lockwood Mansion.

I stood out front of the Lockwoods, and I smelt the air, I found Elena. She has really strong smelling blood, I walked around the house and into the gardens, where I found Elijah and Elena walking, Elijah looked up meeting with my eyes, he smiles and I return the smile gladly. "Where did you go?" Elena asks. "I went to see Klaus, and Katerina." I spoke, and they stopped in their tracks. "You managed to get near Klaus, without getting hurt?" Elena asks. "Not even a threat, hey I even got alcohol and sat beside him. Nothing." I spoke and their slack jaws closed. "He's still in Alaric, he says he'll be out of it soon, very soon." I told them and they nod, I stood on Elijah's other side and we begun to walk again.

"Yes. Klaus is my brother." Elijah says. "I heard that. I'm still processing." Elena says, Elijah smirked. "Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'O.M.G'." Elijah says making me laugh. "There's a whole family of Originals?" Elena asks. "Oh, yes. They're all hot." I muttered, and she chuckled. "My father was a wealthy land owner in a village in Eastern Europe. Our mother bore seven children." Elijah starts. "So your parents were humans?" Elena asks. "Our whole family was. Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Elena. Just know... We're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family, and from us all vampires were created." Elijah explains. "Although, a thousand years ago. I was called upon, and asked of my approval. My approval was requested by your mother. Esther, she needed my approval with the spell, and dark magic." I explain, and his jaw drops. "You've met mother?" He asks, turning to me. "Not, directly. You see, I was a little preoccupied, and I was able to manifest out of my body and come to your mother in her dream giving her my permission." I told him, and he nods. "So you haven't met, but she's seen your face?" Elijah asks and I nod.

"So as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original. Not Sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree. A tree my family made sure burned." "That's where the white ash for the dagger comes from." Elena assumes. "Yes. The witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth. Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain the balance." Elijah states. "So the Sun can't kill an Original. Why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the Sun and Moon curse?" Elena asks, as we sat down in the living room of the house. "Right. The curse of the sun and the moon. It's all so...biblical-sounding, don't you think?" Elijah says chuckling. "Not biblical, if anything my life and family is biblical." I say and he chuckles. "That's because you are Luce." He says, touching my thigh, making me smile. "What's funny about the Sun and Moon curse?" Elena asks, making me chuckle. "I don't understand. So Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?" Elena asks. "Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting in it." Elijah explains. "But why?" Elena asks. "Easiest way to discover the existence of a doppelgänger or to get your hands on some long, lost moonstone is to have every single member of two warring species on the lookout." Elijah explains, leaning back. His hand hasn't left my thigh, making me smile, genuinely.