Author's Note

Author's Note

A book based on a female version of Lucifer Morningstar was something I aimed to create since I first joined Wattpad. I really like the idea of interpreting how the people of Mystic Falls happened to react with someone stronger, and older than them coming into their town. I especially wanted to see the power shift between the Originals and my OC, more specifically Lucifer. It had always been a goal of mine as a writer to publish a story like this.

After I had written a few drafts I came across a few stories already like that, and it read some and they were actually quite inspiring. The first was Lucifer by raIijah she is a gifted writer who really knows how to write an amazing story. Another I had come across more recently, is Lucifer by Stan_Fan_Eminem who too has obvious talent when it come to portraying stories. Both of them inspired me to go on and publish this story. I understand that they have become annoyed by the multiple fan fictions that share the same ideas as their own and I totally understand why they would be annoyed by it.

But as I said before, it was always a plan of mine to write a story of Lucifer in my own way. I chose Eiza Gonzalez as my OC's face claim because let's face it, she is badass, and I love her portrayal of Santanico Pandemonium, in From Dusk Till Dawn. I think that her seductiveness and dominating portrayal whilst acting as Santanico was how I wanted my portrayal of Lucifer to look like.

I chose Elijah Mikaelson as my love interest because, who doesn't love Elijah. He gorgeous and I thought that she could break down his walls, and let us as readers see a new side of Elijah, a wild side.

I have initially written 80 rough chapter drafts and I hope to continue writing this story, I love it and I enjoy writing as Lucifer and showing her story. I don't plan to stop until I feel her story has come to an end. I did not mean to step on these talented ladies' toes, if you will. I hope that we can share an enjoyment of writing Lucifer, somewhat together. And I would appreciate any sort of feedback they had, they are way better writers than I am.

That is why I apologise for an toe stepping upon them, both raIijah  and Stan_Fan_Eminem have amazing portrayals of Lucifer and her story. I think that they should continue with their work, I hope this can be a stepping stone and that we can forget it. I didn't aim to look like a thief when my intentions were simply pure. I also want to thank anyone who has given me support whilst I have written this story, and I hope that you will continue to support not only me but these talented ladies who do not receive the acknowledgements them deserve on other stories like this.

Kayla x