27

Nik called over waitress and she stood between us. "All this talk has made me thirsty." Nik spoke, as his face morphed and he bit into her neck, I brought her wrist to my mouth, before biting into it. "What do you say Stefan? Can I interest you in a little after-dinner drink?" Nik asks.

We pull away, and I swipe my tongue across her four puncture wounds. "Aged to perfection." He mutters making me chuckle. "I'll show you aged to perfection." I mutter, biting into my wrist and holding it out. "Go on." I say, and he does as Elijah and Damon walk back in. He pulls away but not before licking the wound. "I told you." I mutter, smirking. "Come here darling." I say curling my finger towards a waitress. I sat with my legs over the arm of the chair, I bite into her neck and finished her in a matter of seconds. I wiped my chin, before bringing her lips to mine and black veins cross her cheeks as her soul fills my body. I dropped her, and she fell to the floor all wrinkled. I continued this until Damon and Elijah left. The girl on my lap, sat and watched the scene unfold beside me. "Can you smell his skin burning?" I ask her, running a clawed finger down her cheek. She nods, crying out when my claw pierced her skin. "Sorry love." I say, putting the claw in my mouth sucking the blood off. "Elijah...why haven't you left?" Nik asks, as I bit into the girl's neck. "What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." Elijah says. "Oh, naughty Elijah." I mutter, as their younger brother came out. "Kol." Nik cries. "Long time, brother." Kol snarls, as Nik tried to run. He ran into Finn. "Finn, don't!" Nik cries as Finn stabbed him in the hand. "Lu-!" Nik started but he was cut off by Bekah, who stabbed him in the stomach. By this time, all of the waitresses were led across me, dead. I reached for my glass and begun to drink my blood. "Luce!" Bekah squeals bring everyone's attention to me. I waved my fingers her way, as au finished my glass. "Who's th-" Kol begun but was interrupted by the door. "Mother." Rebekah calls out, but Esther walked towards Nik. I let out a warning growl, and she looked to me. I sent her a mocking wave, before kicking the girls off my lap. "Hello love." I say, wiping my face, before putting my finger in my mouth. I looked down and spotted the blood down my chest. "Oh." I say chuckling, as I wiped my chest putting my finger in my mouth. Esther stood frozen in shock at me being here. I walked towards her, not bothering with the blood. I ran my fingers down her cheek blood trailing down her cheek, she flinched. "Can you believe Mikael, had this exact expression before I stabbed him in the heart with the white oak stake?" I ask smirking as she gulped. "L-L-Lu-" she stuttered. "Spit it out love." I whisper in her ear. "Lucifer." She whispers in fright. "Hello." I say smirking. "Luci what's she talking about?" Rebekah asks, catching my attention. "My name is Lucifer Morningstar, and I'm the devil." I spoke smiling at the terrified Bekah. "No need to fear, I won't hurt you Bekah." I say smiling kindly at her. She pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you." I say into her hair. "I've missed you too." She replies, as we pull away. "Nik, I'm using your shower and sleeping here." I say as he nodded with a smile. I sped away and got into shower. After I showed I put on some underwear, before walking back down stairs, to find Finn and Esther missing. I walked into drawing room, passing by the siblings and put the front door. "Hello sweetie." I grabbed the human I found by the neck and dragged her back in. I bit into her neck, as I held her against the wall. She fell in seconds, I snapped my fingers and she disappeared and I turned around and wipes my face. "Night." I say heading upstairs. 'She's quite a woman. But is she you woman Nik.' 'No, my best friend.' You could feel the smirk in Kol's face. I was lying in bed, and I felt the mattress dip and soon arms around my waist. "Night Luce." Nik calls out. "Night Nikki." I sat drifting into a dreamless sleep.

I woke, to find the bed empty, I climb out of the bed, and put on a sheer robe before leaving the bedroom. I reach the bottom of the stairs and froze, seeing a face I never thought I'd see again. "What are you doing here!" I shout, getting confused looks from the Mikaelson's. The face turned around and two more unknown appear. "Sister." He spoke. "Awh, you brought food." I state raging. "Why are you here?" I ask, as I pinned him to the wall. "I to rebelled sister. But do tread carefully. Mother has a plan for you." He spoke making me growl. I threw him to the floor and he appeared to everyone. "And why would I listen to you Castiel. You threw me from Heaven's gate. Hell you cut off my wings!" I shout, furious. "Look! Look what you did to me!" I shout taking off my robe, to reveal the gashes were my wings once were. "I still have nightmares Cass. The torture I felt when they were cut from my back, the immensely slow pace you did it at, the pure agony you put me through. So tell me, why should I believe a world you say." I shout in his face. "And tell your food to put the weapons down before I make them explode!" I shout and he dismissed them.