25

"So the Bible is true. You led a rebellion that failed, and god your father push you out of Heaven and down to Hell." Nik sums up. "He didn't push me, I was thrown quite literally. Although he did indirectly, my brothers Castiel and Uriel did the deed." I tell him, as he frowned. I let out and yawn, and he smiled at me. "Let's go to sleep."
He whispers and I nod. "Night Nikki." I mutter, as I faced away from him. "Night Luce." He replies, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.

***

I woke to find Nik sat on the table, with a glass of bourbon in hand, staring at the bed I was lying in. "Nik? Are you okay?" I ask, getting up and approaching him. "I got a call, Mikael is dead." He says and my jaw dropped. "What? How!" I ask. "Elena daggered him."
He explains, and I nod. "You want to go back?" I ask, and he nods. "Let me get dressed." I say, going to walk away but Nik grabbed my hand. "I feel as if they will try to turn you against me, I want you to know I killed my mother." He tells me. "It's okay because I have a spot at home reserved for mine." I told him with a smile. I went to get dressed.

We left the motel room and got into the car

We left the motel room and got into the car. Driving back to Mystic Falls dancing and singing to the radio as we went. I looked over at Nik and he looked tense. "If anything doesn't go to plan, I'll step in." I tell him taking his hand in mine. "Thank you." He says linking our fingers. When we got home we begun the preparations for the homecoming, or Mikael's funeral at the Lockwood Mansion. "Nik, I'm going to get ready!" I shout. "Oh and wear a red tie!" I add walking up the stairs and into what is my room. I begin to get ready.

I walked down the stairs to find the party in full swing

I walked down the stairs to find the party in full swing. I begun to look for Nik, and I found him playing beer pong with his hybrids. Once he saw me he smiles. "You found a red tie?" I say as we stood in front of each other, I adjusted his tie. "I did. You look gorgeous." He says putting his hands on my hips. He took my hand and we went up to the stage. Nik took the microphone in one hand, whilst he held me in the other. "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" He says, and we smile. As claps and cheers ring out though the garden. After the welcome, we got down and mingled with the guests. We were interrupted by a hybrid, Mindy whilst we played beer pong. "You have a visitor." She tells us. "Well, tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here." Nik says making me laugh. "You wish." I state, and we both laugh. "He said his name is Mikael." She says and our laughing stops, and Nik reaches for my hand, nervous. "I'll kill him." I whisper in his ear. "Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad. Tony, you know what to do." Nik says as we walked to the doorway, but I stayed hidden. "Hello, Niklaus." Mikael spoke confidently. "Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't." Nik replies smugly. "Or you can come outside if you want." Mikael states. "Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." Nik adds, as the hybrids gather behind Mikael. "They can't kill me." Mikael says. "True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce." Nik says gesturing with his fingers. "The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Mikael says as Mindy brought Kat up to Mikael. "Come out and face me Niklaus or she dies." Mikael says, Nik looked to me and I shook my head. "Go ahead. Kill her." Nik says bluntly. "No, Klaus. He'll do it." Katherine cries. "If she dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations." Mikael spoke. " I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Nik states. "To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Mikael shouts, and Nik's eyes tear. I reached out and took his hand in mine, making myself known. "He's not alone he'll never be." I snarl with a smirk on my face. "Lucifer." Mikael mutters in fear. "Hello darling." I say before kissing Nik's cheek and stepping out of the threshold. "Hello dear Kat, nice try. But I can smell your lust for me from miles away." I say looking down at her. "Mikael do you remember the night, I showed you your death? This place is familiar isn't it?" I ask, throwing Kat from his grasp. "Behind you Nik." I state as my gaze remained on Mikael. "I'm going to kill you." I snarl in his face, grabbing him by the throats and lifting him at least a meter off the ground. He plunged his hand into my chest with a smirk on his face. I let out a laugh. "I have no heart." I say my face morphing and I bite into his neck. I pulled away and he cried out. I pulled out the stake, and he shuffled backwards whilst he sat down. I stepped forward after him, spinning the stake in my hand.