14 ☑️

The Morningstar Residence

"So, Kat I thought after we had finished you would have ran." I spoke as we drunk an expensive bottle of wine. "I seem to have found a friendship in you, as well as Isobel, Elena's birth mother she is searching for Klaus, she believes we are friends. She's negotiating my freedom for the moonstone and Elena. We're are meant to give them over tonight." She explains, making me raise an eyebrow. "This Isobel, I guess she is a vampire, not very old?" I ask taking a sip of my wine. "Nope, she's only 50 something. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" She asks interested. "You seem really strong." She adds, making me giggle. "I'm ancient, quite literally. I'm older than the universe itself." I tell her and she gasps in shock. "So, basically about 15.9 billion years old." I tell her and her jaws drops. "Whoa, you're really old!" She says making me laugh. "What can you do?" She asks me. "Well, the basics like you. As well as witching powers, I can manipulate the elements, as well as electricity and living cells, I can control the weather, I can travel through time, resurrect the dead and a lot more that take too long to explain." I told her and she chuckled. "Oh, and I can make people explode." I add as she looked at me in disbelief before smirking. "Let's find a human, shall we?" I ask and she nodded, once we found once we dragged her back inside the house Kat soon aside and watched eagerly. I closed my eyes and concentrated, with a flick of my wrist the human popped, their blood and organs decorated both of us and the living room. "Whoa!" She shrieks in awe as she looked at her attire. My phone rung breaking off our laughter. "Lilith?" I spoke after looking at the caller I.D. "Hello Luce, we have school it is the second period." She explains as I let out a groan. "Okay, I will be there soon." I say hanging up before reaching over to the couch and picking up Kat's phone. I put in my number with the contact name 'Luce ;)'. "Do you by any chance know where the moonstone is?" Kat asks as I handed her, her phone back. "Damon has hidden it somewhere in the Boarding House, just snoop around and I am sure you will find it. Call if you need anything Kat, my door is always open." I tell her before we flashed out of the house and went our separate ways.

Mystic Falls High School

I walked in and got my timetable from the juicy looking lady at the main office before I searched the halls for my classroom, once I had found it I walked in. "You must be the final new student, Luci Morgenstern." The teacher spoke looking to me, I nodded wearing a smirk I sat down in the final empty seat before the day begun.

The Morningstar Residence

The school day had finished and I was sat beside Lilith and Azazel on the couches with glasses of bourbon in our hands conversing when my phone went off.

***

To: Luce ;)

From: Kat ;)

Klaus is in town, he is inside Alaric. He has me, help! – Kat x

***

I can't blow my cover, but I need to help her. What can stop it, him at least for a little while? Vervian. I stood up confusing my two inferiors. They watched me as I walked towards my bookshelf and selected a small vial of vervain, before I left not speaking a word. I arrived at Alaric's apartment block, I remained hidden as I listened to Klaus and his witch leave before flashing in through the window. I noticed Kat in the chair with a knife in her hand. "Luce!" She squeals before she stabbed herself in her thigh. "Here, vervain." I say handing her the vial. She opened it and swallowed the contents before handing it back. "Keep strong Kat, it will be over soon. Once the ritual is done, I can negotiate your release with him." I whisper to her as I heard someone come up the stairs, I nodded to her before diving out of the window and falling a few stories and landing on my feet before speeding away.

The Next Day, Mystic Falls High School

The twins and I have school, they had already left and I was just arriving. I am going to have to send them back soon. I walked into Alaric's classroom to find him writing 'The Sixties' on the chalkboard. "Sorry, I am late Mr. Saltzman." I spoke as he turned and his gaze lingered on me. That definitely is not Ric! I turned and walked away, I sat down to find Elena holding up a decade dance poster with raised eyebrows at me, I nod with a smirk. 'Ric' begun the class and it flew by quickly.

I was at lunch and I was sat at the table we all shared. I received a few silent judgemental looks, as I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "What?" I ask looking at them all. "Katherine, really?" Caroline asks making me laugh. "Hey! In my defence, I was drunk on both blood and alcohol. She looked hot in black and I was horny, really horny. She loved it anyway." I say purposely leaving out the being friends part. A girl approached us Dana, I believe her name was. "Hey Elena, Luci. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you two if you're going to the dance tonight." She explains as Lilith and Azazel laugh. "Maybe you could jump his bones." Azazel says making me growl. "Tell him Elena has a boyfriend." Bonnie states. "You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus." Dana says making me growl. "Maybe not." Lilith mutters. "I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asks irritated. "His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot." Dana explains, as Bonnie realises. "She's been compelled." Bonnie says. "But he wasn't to know if you both would save him a dance. How cute is that?" Dana comments before I shove her away. "Az, Lil. You are going home after school." I tell them and they groan. "What! Why!" Azazel asks, confused. "Because he is dangerous, and I said so." I tell them and they continued to groan. "Do not make me call Fluffy, Tiny, Teddy and Princess." I snarl and they gulp. "Or, even Abaddon." I suggest and they looked me in the eye. "You would not." Lilith shouts in fear. "That is a promise." I state and they cry out in fear. "Oh no. She promised, she serious. Okay, we are going home." They mutter making me chuckle.

The Salvatore Boarding House.

After the twins returned to Hell, I got dressed in my sixties attire and went to the Boarding House to discuss the Klaus plan

After the twins returned to Hell, I got dressed in my sixties attire and went to the Boarding House to discuss the Klaus plan. "Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon tells 'Ric' as I walked through the front door. "Whoa! Even in the gross sixties outfit you still look hot." Damon mutters making me laugh. "The twins have gone home, and I have been busy so I got ready early." I explain as I walked in and poured myself a bourbon. "How was Katherine?" Damon asks in an attempt to tease me. I turned around wearing a smirk behind my glass. "Oh honey, she was writhing above me, cry out. She'll be back, they always come back." I state smirking as his face dropped. "She even said please." I added shrugging my shoulders as I sat on the sofa and put my legs on Elena, as their jaws dropped. "You got Katherine Pierce to say please?" Elena asks in shock. "That was before we were even, in bed." I spoke smirking as I drunk the contents of my glass. "We had another round until Damon interrupted us." I spoke glaring at him as I reached back for the bottle and refilled my glass. "Actually, I didn't you continued whilst I was on the phone." Damon says making me laugh. "That is correct." I spoke nodding as I pointed his way. "Back to the topic at hand. Klaus." Bonnie spoke as my laughing silenced.