63

"I must leave, I am going to look at Rousseau's for refurbishment." I spoke, kissing Elijah's lips I walked away. I sped to Rousseau's where I found a sign on the door. 'Closed due to new ownership.' I unlocked the door to find it stripped out completely, an empty room. I walked in and a building team followed behind. "I want dancers, a lot of drink, partying. But I want it to be classy, elegant, but wild." I spoke, as things were moved in and out of the buildings directed to where I want them. It was finished by the end of the day. The V.I.P area was for family business, strictly the Mikaelson only. It was front and centre of the main stage, at the end of the stage stood a pole, for me of course, as well as stairs on both sides and the front. There was loud music playing, flashing red lights and other dancers dancing (Abaddon and Lilith). I stood there with a smile and sent Elijah and message.

***
To: My Love

From: Mrs. Mikaelson

It is done. Come! Quick! - Luce.

***

I stood on the stage dancing, alongside Abaddon and Lilith as crowds filled in. Elijah, Nik walked in. Camille was serving at the bar. "Welcome everyone. To the opening night of my club. Pandemonium! Drink, Dance and Enjoy!" I spoke though the microphone, before putting it back on its stand and leaving the stage down the stairs, towards the V.I.P area where the three sat. "This is strictly for family business." I explain, as I sat down beside Elijah. "What do you think?" I ask gesturing to the place. "It's great. You managed to put it together very quickly." Elijah exclaims, making me smile. "I'm proud." He says, and I peck his cheek. "I even hired your little Camille, Nik." I spoke gesturing to the bar with my fingers. "She dances some times." I explain, as his face changes. "This place is strictly supernatural. So kill, harm as you please. Any human who comes in is food. Accept Camille." I state smiling. "Finn threatened Rebekah." Elijah states as my face turned to one of panic "Is she okay and Azrael?!" I ask panicked. "Yes, I sure. Michael is beside her." Nik explains, as I calmed down. "Who's with Finn and Kol?" I ask and they smirk. "Marcel." Elijah says and I chuckle. "Marcel." I say chuckling. "Now, that I must see." I say as we got up and sped out leaving.

Marcel was torturing Kol whilst Nik had a little go with Finn. 'She was trying to protect you from Dahlia's curse!' I hear Finn shout and I sped. "Oh right. Now you talk Finn, or I kill you. What this about your sweet Aunt Dahlia and her fetish for first-borns?" I ask my tone angry. "Dahlia demanded the first-born of every generation. Had your child lived, she would have paid the price! And, if anyone had tried to protect her, Dahlia would come and destroy us all." Finn explains. "Well, that is most definitely not happening, you see in the near future I plan to have children with Elijah. And your bitch of an aunt won't stand a chance against the Biblical Family. Nobody who cross us get to live to tell the tale." I snarl in his face, as I stabbed him in the stomach. "Nobody threatens my, family." I snarl. "How is dear mother coping with vampirism?" I ask smirking. I walked out to see Kol and Davina stood together, whilst Nik and Marcel were on the floor. Oh Jesus." I mutter, sighing. She turned to me and threw her hand forward making me chuckle. "Even with the dark objects your magic poses no threat to me." I state smiling. "I trust you side with us Kol." I state looking at him. He nods with a smile. "Well thank god for that. I need you to attend my wedding." I spoke smiling as I opened my arms for him. Davina looked hurt, betrayed. "Klaus is the problem! I don't give a damn what happens to Esther." Davina shouts, as Marcel woke. "You can deal with her. In a civilised matter." I spoke walking away from them all.

***

I rushed in to find Nik leaving. "Where are you going?" I ask, and he smiles. "To see our daughter." He spoke, and my face drops. "What really?" I ask and he nods offering me his arm. I link mine with his and we left heading for our little Azrael. We sat in the car and sung to the radio the whole way there just like we used to before we came to New Orleans.

We arrived in Arkansas, Nik didn't even get a chance to park the car before I had already jumped out and was racing towards my little girl. I took her in my hands, as a tear fell down my cheek. "Hello Little Azrael." I spoke, running my finger down her cheek. She took my finger in her hand and held it tightly. "You have grown so much." I whisper as I turned to Nik, who had frozen in place with a tear streak down his cheek. "Would you like to hold your little girl?" I ask and he smiles, with open arms. I handed her to him and I turned to find Michael stood there in all his glory. "Brother." I spoke smiling as he opened his arms. "I trust you have looked after both Azrael and Rebekah?" I ask and he nods. "With my life sister." He spoke making me smile as we pulled away. I looked to Elijah and walked over to him. "Why did you not tell me, I had not gotten rid of all those dreams?" I ask him and he looks down. "I feel as though the mother had put more inside my head." He whispers as I was sent into confusion. "Sophie Deveraux." I growl furious. He felt my anger and put his hands on my face. "Let's just enjoy our time together, before you get angry." He says and I reach up and hold his hand.