22

This week has been really eventful. We went to the city, where the nightlife was real, thrilling. Chicago. We met a witch, Gloria, Nik's favourite witch he had knew her from the 1920's she owned his favourite jazz bar back then. We awoken Nik's little sister Rebekah, the fiery blonde was undeniably going to be close friends, we shared the aggressive natures and fun personalities. Gloria was killed, Stefan had been lying he was hiding something in Mystic Falls, I already knew who it was. Elena. But Nik and Bekah didn't.

We are currently sitting in the car, Rebekah in the back snapping Stefan's neck every time he stirred. The three of us that remained conscious were singing along to the radio, dancing lightly in our chairs, as we drove towards our destination. Mystic Falls. Once we arrived, we left Bekah with Stefan whilst Nik and I went to the high school, suspecting something was in there. Inside we separated ways, Nik went looking whilst I got a bite and alcohol. I sat in the hall surrounded by teens, who believed their fellow student was just making out with another. "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Nik calls out as he walked in with Elena, in a horrendous American accent. "Nik, we are British for a reason love, don't do that accent, ever again." I told him and the students cleared out he let out a laugh. "You two, I remember you." He was stopping Chad and Dana. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Dana asks. "Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." Nik tells them, chuckling at his own comment. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana." Nik compels her, and she does. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" He then compels Chad who nodded at him in return. "Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena says panicked, I took a sip of my bourbon. "Oh, come on, love. Of course I do." Nik says chuckling.

"Keep it up." Nik told Dana who was struggling. "Where's Stefan Luci? What did he do to him?" Elena asks looking at me. "Stefan's on a time out." Nik spoke for me, I nodded his way holding out the bottle of liquor with a smirk. He came closer and to a sip of the bourbon as the door opened to reveal Bonnie and Matt. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." Nik says looking at them. "I assume your the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" Nik asks sitting beside me, looking at Bonnie. He placed his hand on my thigh, as Bonnie looked at us, in disgust. "You're with him?!" She asks in distaste. "Eww! Gross! Maybe if I was drunk." I sat looking at Nik. "Really drunk." I mutter, and he snickers. "Oh yeah, right Luce. You love this face." He says gesturing to his face, making me chuckle. "Guiltiest charged." I mutter laughing with him, as Bonnie interrupted our laughter. "If you want to blame someone, blame me." She says so nobly. "Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Nik explains, as the door flew open to reveal Bekah with Tyler. "Get off of me!" Tyler shouts at her. "Hush now." Bekah silences him. "I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean." Nik says making me frown, slapping his arm. "Don't be an ass." Bekah snarls. "Bekah, is lovely!" I shout and she points at me with a nod and smile. I send them both back her way. She threw Tyler in Nik's arms who had stood up. "Leave him alone!" Elena shouts. "I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually. Isn't it Luce?" Nik asks looking at me. "Blood everywhere!" I tell them pulling a grossed out face. Nik bit his wrist and forced it into Tyler's mouth. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry." Nik says as he snapped Tyler's neck and he fell to the floor, well dead.

"He killed him." Matt mutters looking at his best friend. "No Matty Blue, he isn't dead. Nik's blood will turn him into a vampire." I told him from under my bottle, which I was drowning myself in. "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping." Nik says grabbing Elena by the arm. They left and Bekah approached us. "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." Rebekah says. If only she knew, Tatiana wasn't the first. "Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Nik tells her and she groaned walking away, dragging Tyler behind her by the leg. "I'm going to go with her." I state, and he nods before I walked away.

We were sat in a classroom, when Caroline woke up from her unconsciousness. "We didn't have mobile telephones in our day. Would have made life a whole lot easier, I suppose." Bekah says playing with a phone, posing for a photos together. "Where's Tyler?" She asks. "He's dead. Ish." I tell her and she panics. "What did you do to him!" She shouts as us. "Think of it as he's having a nap. When he wakes up, he'll be a hybrid." Bekah explains, as Caroline put her ear to Tyler's chest. Bekah was scrolling through the phone and comes across a photo of Stefan and Elena. "Ugh. Vomit." Bekah says, before zooming in and spotting something. "Is that my neck.." She trails off. She sped to Caroline. "Why is that doppelgänger bitch wearing my necklace?!" Bekah shouts. "Doppelbitch has more of a ring to it, I'm just saying." I mutter to myself. Rebekah stomped out of the room, I was on her tail.