62

I walked out of the Gates, to find Elijah sat on the sofa alongside Nik. "Are you ready my love?" I ask catching their attentions. They gawked at my outfit.

"I am, my love." Elijah spoke getting up. He came to my side and kissed my lips. He took me by the waist and we walked through the gate. His outfit changed, he wore a rich crown, and a dark cloak. In his hand he held a sceptre decorated in skulls. "I think you look super hot." I say gesturing to the outfit. He offered me his arm and I took it. "I like it." He mutters, as he held my hand tightly. "Time goes twice as slow here then it does on Earth. Torture purposes." I explain, as we passed through the gate and walked down the pathway. "Your taking this really well." I spoke, looking to him. "Well, I was expecting rainbows and butterflies." He says making me chuckle. We crossed the bridge where the demons bowed for us, and welcome Elijah to Hell. We smiled to them and walked passed as the castle came into view. "Wow. Impressive." He says in awe of the building. "Thanks. Only the best for us." I spoke, as we approached the door. It opened for us, and we walked towards the throne room where everyone stood and we were welcomed. "I trust every thing is how I planned?" I ask and they nod. "Perfect. Continue on with your duties." I spoke, as we crossed the hall and approached the corridor leading to stairs.

As we reached the end we climbed the spiral stairs. Once we reached the top of the stairs there was a trail of red rose petals. He looked to me and I smiled shyly we followed the trail to find a small table sat underneath the canopy. The table was decorated in the petals and it held food with candles surrounding us on the railings. "Luce." He spoke, looking to me. He took my hands and I looked down shy. He put his fingers underneath my chin and lifted my head. "It is wonderful. Thank you." He spoke, kissing my lips. He guided me to my seat before tucking it in and heading around to his seat. We ate our food, talked and now we were dancing gently swaying to the soft violin that was playing through out the rooftop. "So, when is it you plan for the wedding?" Elijah asks as he spun me around and pulled me back into his chest. "Soon actually. But first, Finn needs to die." I tell him, and he chuckles. "Have you thought on anything else, to do with the day?" He asks. "I have a few ideas, but I am going to wait for Rebekah to return, because you know she loves this sort of occasion." I explain, as he smiled. I lent my back against his chest, as we swayed to the song. "I have been in contact with Michael." I spoke, and he hums in my ear for me to continue. "You know about the blessing." I state and he perks up. "I believe, I do." He replies, as his hands held my hips. "He said that he would be more than happy to bless us with the fertility we desire. And I expect that will be his wedding gift for us." I explain and he spun me and placed his forehead against mine. "We'd get to be parents." He spoke and I nodded. "We will get to be parents." I reply smiling, as his smile beamed in excitement. "I simply cannot wait for this. Our chance." He says as he stopped the dancing and took my face in his hands. I let a smirk slip from my face, I brought his lips to mine capturing them in a searing kiss. He instantly accepted the kiss slipping his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I closed my eyes and we reappeared in the our grand bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed, and ripped the dress from my skin. I pushed his cloak from his back and ripped the clothes from his back, I pushed the crown off of his head and wrapped my legs around his waist, shifting our weight I flipped us over. I smirked widely before I leant forward and begun to kiss and lick trails across his skin.

***

I woke to the sun shining through the balcony. I got up and walked outside and stood outside listening to the rare silence that crosses Hell, only in the mornings when the demons rest, some hide from the sunlight others reserve their energy from the long nights they torture the souls of the damned. I felt hands slide around my waist and his breath on my neck. "Morning my love." I whisper as I held his hands, linking our fingers as we both stood naked on the balcony. "It has been nearly two days, we'll need to return soon." I tell him, as he sighed into my neck. "I know, but don't you just enjoy the peace, the silence." He asks, as we silently swayed to the faint music that played throughout our room. "Of course, I cherish it everyday I take in the silence that is rare here. I enjoy peace, when there is peace. But there is no rest for the wicked." I spoke, making him chuckle. "I suppose your right, there is not." He says making me giggle. We walked back into the room and got dressed. We walked back through the castle grounds, towards the gates. "Goodbye Tiny, Princess, Fluffy, Teddy. We shall return soon." I say kissing them on the head, Elijah holds his hand out for me and we walked out the gates and end up in the dining room of the compound. "Well, is this not lovely." I spoke, smirking as I looked to find Nik eating breakfast with Kol and Finn shackled to the wall. I walked to Kol, and crouched down. "I bet being witch is terrible in this situation is it not. If you were in your old body you could have just ripped those chains from the wall." I say running my finger down his cheek. "Mrs Morningstar!?" A voice called out. "I am in here Jeffery, please come through." I call out and the man dressed in a suit holding a briefcase came in. "Hello Lucifer." He spoke, putting his briefcase on the table. "Hello Jeffery, I trust they excepted my offer?" I ask and he nodded. "They did." He says retrieving papers from his briefcase. "All you have to do is sign here." He spoke, pointing to the paper whilst holding a pen. "I will gladly." I say taking the pen and signing the paper. "Perfect." He says taking the paper. "Thank you again Jeffery." I say smiling as I kissed his cheek. I turned around once he had left to see Nik and Elijah confused. "I am now the proud owner of Rousseau's." I say clapping in joy. "You own the bar?" Kol asks. "Oh, yes and I am going to transform it. Especially for us, and business meetings." I spoke smiling happily.