33

"I've missed you, Bekah is here in New Orleans, she was looking for you." I explain, as we shifted our positions. We sat on the river bank, I was in between Elijah's legs, his arms were wrapped around me whilst one of my linked my fingers with one of his, the other was weaving subconsciously in his hair. "I'm sorry I had to leave you." He says, holding me tighter. "It's okay, you won't be gone for long, I can assure you that. Why are you here anyway?" I ask, as we listened to the sounds of nature. "Davina has removed the dagger, I am going to gain her trust and hopefully get her to remove the unlinking spell from you and Sophie." He says into my neck, as he kissed it softly, sucking gently marks into my skin. "I guess the aggressive teen witch is Davina?" I ask, and he hums, his demeanour changed. "You know how angry I was when I saw you kiss Kol?" He growls into my ear, biting more forcefully against my neck. I shook my head. "I actually wanted to drive a white oak dagger into his chest." He snarls, flipping us with my hands pinned above my head. "Oh, I like angry Elijah." I mumble, as he buried his head in my neck. "And when I found out that you were pregnant with Niklaus' baby." He says, pulling away and looked down at me, his hand on my stomach. "I wished it was my baby, that you're carrying, a little me and you. But it's a little you and Niklaus." He snarls, angrily as he pounced on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close. "Maybe one day, we could have a little me and you." I say, and he looks at me confused. "How?" He asks. "I could maybe try to get in touch with Michael, my older brother. He's the oldest and strongest archangel. Maybe he could use his powers to help us, bless us or something." I say, and his face brightens. "Really!" He says a smile on his face. "You'd willingly have a child with me?" He asks, and I nod. "Of course, I would Elijah. You're everything I could have asked for." I say, and he smiles. I matched his smile pulling his lips down to mine. We smile through the kiss, we pull away and look at each other. "You come home to me soon Elijah." I say and he smiles with a nod. "As soon as I possibly can." He says, as I look at him and he fades away.

***

"I love you." He calls out, as I appear back in the attic. "Goodbye Elijah." I whisper kissing his cold, grey lips. "I love you." I whisper turning to the two youngsters. "Thank you." I say, closing the lid. "I needed that." I say, as I left leaving them both confused. I wandered the streets of the Quarter thinking. 'Would Michael do that for me, I mean we were best friends years ago, but his love for me turned to hatred. Does he still see me as his sister, or the monster I'm seen to everyone as. Maybe I could ask Dad, or both Raphael and Gabriel together?' I thought as I wondered towards the manor. "Luce?" A voice calls, Nik's voice. "Yes?" I ask, walking in to find Bekah and Nik sat on the couches. "There is-" "Did you find him?" Rebekah cuts him off. "Yeah, Bekah. He's safe, he plans to persuade Marcel's witch to unlink the spell between Sophie and I." I say taking her hand. "Marcel's ball is tonight, be ready both of you." Nik says, as we walked away. We left the house in search of dresses. "What did Elijah say, I can tell you have something on your mind Luce, spill it." Bekah says as we walked with our arms linked. "He told me his jealousy about Kol and I kissing, and the baby." I explain, stopping to sit on the bench. "He said he wanted a little me and him, a child of our own." I explain, but she frowns. "But you can't he's dead and you-" She came to a stop. "I couldn't conceive until mother did something, the warning. So I remember that my brother Michael is my superior, stronger than me. He could like bless us, or something. Or I can grovel at Dad's feet. I would love to be a mother of Elijah's child." I explain, and she gasps a smile on her face. "You would do that for him?" She asks, and I nod. "I would do anything for him." I say and she smiles pulling me into a hug. "Thank you." She whispers in my ear. "Not yet though, this one needs to be born first." I say rubbing my stomach. We got up and continued our journey and compelled ourselves dresses before heading home to get ready.

I wore a long, black dress that had an open back and a double slit skirt that flowed behind me. My phone rung, and I reached over Bekah and grabbed it. I answered it, confused at the caller i.d.

***

L- Caroline?

C- Hi, Luci can you help us out?

L- Depends on how I can assist?

C- Have you heard of Silas, Amara and Qetsiyah?

L-  The Immortals, and The Bennett Witch, I have.

C- Do you mind, coming and helping us deal them?

L- Just tonight?

C- Just tonight?

L- Sure, I'm not busy here, and I am dying to kill something.

C- See you soon.

L- I'll be there in five.

***

I hung up, and Bekah frowned. "You're not coming to this gala are you?" She asks and I shake my head. "You just gain Marcel's trust, I'll be back soon." I say hugging her. "Tell Nik, I'll be back soon." I say before zipping away, dressed in my gala outfit. I arrived at the Boarding House, and walked straight in. "So where is the sexy Stefan, the Crazy Elena and Bitchy Bennett?" I call out, and find them all sat on them sat on the couches. "You look hot!" Damon says making me laugh. "And pregnant?" Elena says, making me smile. "Yeah." I say looking away. "You and Elijah!" Caroline shouts, I look down. "It's Klaus' isn't it." Bonnie asks and I nod. "Yeah." I say, frowning. "But I thought you and Elijah-" "We are." I say smiling at the thought. "There is broody Stefan, so this is sexy Stefan, Silvanus." I say looking at the Salvatore who sat more formally. "And you are?" He asks, his Greek accent evident. "Lucifer Morningstar." I say, smirking. "You're the devil!" The doppelganger, who looked like she was on edge ready to burst any second. "So your Amara, the suicidal doppelganger." I say, observing her. I grabbed my demon blade from the harness on my thigh and threw it and it lodged itself into the doppelganger, she gasps and reaches for the dagger that embedded itself further into her chest, black veins came up her neck. Once she took her final gasp, I walked towards her and shoved my hand into her chest, and pulled out the dagger my hand covered in her blood, I sped to Silas and put my fingers in his mouth, transferring the cure before stabbing him with the blade. He did the same and veins crawled up his face. "Great, Qetsiyah you can go back to death. I'm done here right?" I ask, and they shrug. "Call if you need me, I'm heading back to New Orleans." I say, and they nod I disappeared.