18

"You found a way to save the life of the doppelgänger?" Elena asks, and Elijah nods. "Yes, Elena. I did. But unfortunately, Katerina took matters into her own hands first. I believe you already know how that played out." Elijah says, looking at Elena, who had hope. "You cared about her, didn't you?" Elena asks. "It's a common mistake, I'm told. And it's one I won't make again." Elijah says as we got up and left the Lockwood Mansion, heading for the Salvatore Boarding House.

The Salvatore Boarding House.

We enter the house to find Damon and Stefan fighting. "Stop!" Elena screams, and they do, Elijah and I observed them. "Now you've invited him in?" Damon snarls. "When did this happen?" Stefan asks. "About a couple of hours ago." I say smiling, as I walked towards my favourite part of the house, Damon's Liquor Cupboard. "Not the back!" Damon shouts looking at me, I turn my head, and flash my black eyes, veins and fangs. "Knock yourself out." He stares, holding his hands up in defeat, I smirk taking out the best bottle I could find. "Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal." Elena explains. "Really?" Damon asks. "The two of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return." Elijah tells them. "What?" Damon asks. "An apology." Elijah says making me cough. "Damon doesn't do apologies." I state, and Stefan chuckles with a nod. "I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect Elena." Stefan explains. "I understand." Elijah says. All eyes went to Damon. "The sacrifice is going to happen, Damon. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did." Elena explains. "Is it true?" Damon asks looking at Elijah. "It is." Elijah says. "And you're trusting him?" Damon asks Elena. "I am." She replies. "You can all go to Hell." Damon says walking out. "Hey! None of you could stomach Hell, even if I took you!" I shout, offended. "Although I'm sure my friends would have a field day with you, Damon!" I shout, they would Abaddon would probably, jump his bones first. "He's angry with me right now. But he'll come around." Stefan tells Elijah. "Perhaps." Elijah replies, as my phone vibrates.

***

To: Luce ;)
From: Kat ;)

He's in his old body, and the vervain has worn off. - Kat xx

***

"Klaus is out of Alaric." I state and they all look to me. "Kat, told me." I tell them and they nod, as the door opened. "Told you." I mutter, to reveal Alaric. "Get out!" Jenna shouts. "Jenna, Jenna!" Alaric shouts. "Get out!" She screams again. "Jenna, put the crossbow down, okay? It's me." Alaric says. "Stay away from me." Jenna says.

"Damon, Alaric fancy a drink at the Grill?" I ask, looking at them. They nod, and look at me with a smirk. "Delilah is in the driveway." I spoke and they rushed out. "Everybody loves Delilah." I mutter with a chuckle following behind them.

The Mystic Grill.

We arrive and walk to the bar, we sit down and order bottles of bourbon. "I screwed up." Damon states. "Yeah, yeah you did." Alaric and I say. "Yeah." Alaric mutters, as I swallow most of the contents of my bottle. "Gentlemen, Luci. Why so glum?" I hear a voice from beside me, we turn to find a blonde, hot British. Klaus. "Ugh. Klaus, I presume." Damon spoke. "In the flesh." Klaus says. "I told you, blonde. And hot." I spoke looking Klaus up and down. "Thanks for the loaner, mate." Klaus says looking at Alaric. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon asks, annoyed with his presence, I on the other hand, am enjoying the view. "I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." Klaus tells him. "Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Damon says, and Klaus' face drops. "You are kidding?" Klaus asks. "He is kidding, right?" He asks looking at me. "Unfortunately, no." I say, and he looked pissed. "I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon says. "Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up. Bye Luci." He says before walking out. "Bye Klaus." I spoke with a smirk in my face. "He likes you." Damon spoke, making me chuckle. "I have that effect on men, except Alaric, he I cannot crack." I spoke and he chuckled. "Jenna's the one for me." Alaric says making me chuckle. "Well thanks for the drink, I have somewhere to be." I spoke, getting up and speeding away. I sped to Alaric's apartment, and jumped in through the usual open window. "Hello Kat." I say from the couch. She turns around shocked. "Luce!" She shrieks pulling me into a hug. "Here, I say handing her a vial of vervain, she swallowed it and threw the vial out of the window. She walked to the cupboard and grabbed bottles of bourbon. "Damon came today, looking for Klaus' wolf and vampire. Caroline and Tyler, I sent him there way." She spoke, as she gave me a bottle. "Damon, has a death wish." I spoke shaking my head, as I walked towards Alaric's sound system. "But, we're not, so let's let loose." I shout, switching it on and putting my bottle in the air. "Let's do it!" She shouts putting hers in the air, I turned the music up louder and we begun to dance, ripping the neck of the bottle off and drink some of its contents, as we swayed to the beat.