41

"Thank you for coming my pack and I's rescue." She spoke looking around at us. "We will always come, your family. Whether they like it or not, they are too." I spoke, gesturing to the wolves. "Is this the baby, that the rumours are about?" She asks, gesturing to my stomach. "Yeah." I tell her, and she nods, but her pack gasps. "Relax, Lucifer means us no harm." She tells them. "You do know, my home is always there, your welcome to come if you need anything. Your father isn't far either." I tell her and she nods. "Thank you, again." She says and we smile. She and her father say their goodbyes and we sped away back to the Abattoir. We arrive to find Rebekah and Elijah sat on the couch. "You're home." I state, and they turn their heads with a smile. "We are." Elijah says and I rushed to him and pulled him into a kiss. "Thank god! The bed was lonely." I told him and he chuckled. "Your dismissed Abaddon, Isaiah." I tell them, and they nod. "Watch over my Hayley, will you?" Isaiah says and I nod. "Of course." I tell him, as they returned back to Hell. "Who is the little witch, stood behind me glaring daggers into my back?" I ask, Elijah and I pulled away. "Hello love. You must be Marcel's witch." I say approaching her she threw her hand forward making me chuckle. "Nice try." I say getting closer. I held my hand out. "Lucifer Morningstar, pleasure to meet you?" I say and she looks at it, taking it slowly. "Davina Claire." She says, making me smile. "Well Davina, do you know where you're staying?" I ask, and she nods. "Do you need anything, anything at all?" I ask, and she nods walking towards the table where she had a book. "Ah, so you practise." I say and she nods with a smile. "I do to." I tell her and she looked confused. "I am able to practise witchcraft, like you would and the witches." I tell her and her gaze moved to the book, flipping through the book. "You have a lot of spells, for someone of such a young age." I state. "I am the fourth Harvest girl, I hold the power of all four of us." She explains. "That must have been a horrible sight to see." I say, and she turns to me confused. "Why do you care, about me?" She asks confused. "Believe it or not, but I do care. I am not a complete monster, I feel." I told her, as Elijah came up behind me. "Love." I say as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Happiness." I say gesturing to my stomach. "All like you do." I tell her as she picked up her spell book and left. "That wasn't that bad, you got the furthest." Bekah says from the couch. "It is late and I must sleep, the Casket Girl Festival is tomorrow and I plan to attend." I explain, as I looked up to Elijah. He picked me up and sped us into our room. We climbed into bed and soon fell asleep.

***

I woke up, and untangled myself from Elijah's arms. I walked downstairs to find Nik sat on the couch. "Nik?" I call out and he looks up. "Would you mind pardoning a wolf for today, allow her into the French Quarter?" I ask, and he puts down his book. "A wolf into the Quarter?" He asks, looking at me. "I would like for Isaiah and Hayley to spend the day together." I explain, and he sits there thinking. "The wolf, you were so quick to protect. Who is she anyway?" He asks. "Isaiah's daughter." I tell him, and he shrugs. "Sure." He replies, and I jump up happily I pecked his cheek. "I know you're there Isaiah, go get her." I call out and he came out of the dark corner with a smile before speeding away. "Thank you for this Nik." I tell him, and he smiles at me. "How about, you and I find an outfit for to wear for today's festivities?" I suggest, and he looks at me. "You know I am sorry." I tell him, and he nods. "I know." He says holding his hand out. I roll my eyes and pull him up. We left the compound and walked arm in arm through the streets looking through shops and stalls that held wedding dresses perfect for this event. Once we chose one we came home and he came and helped me with my hair, make up and accessories. "If I am not mistake, I believe you enjoyed this Nik." I say and he chuckles. "Don't tell anyone." He says making me giggle.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked over at Nik who smiled. "You look beautiful." He tells me, and I turned around and approached him. "Are you coming?" I ask, holding my arm out he links his with mine. We came down the stairs to find Hayley, Isaiah and Elijah sat down on the couch. "You came." I say and she turned to me. "Woah." She says gesturing to me. "You look amazing too." I say as I hugged her. "Thank you Luce." Isaiah says making me smile. "Your welcome Isaiah." I tell him, smiling my gaze went to Elijah as a voice rung out. "What is this whisper, I hear about a little baby that will be the end to all supernatural species?" I hear and I knew that voice. "Now, what is are you doing here in my city?" I ask, not bothering to turn my head. "Wanted to see the child who is destined to run me out of business." She replies making me laugh. "Oh I mean I am her mother." I spoke, turning to find her stood their with a smirk on her face. "Isaiah darling, don't you look ravishing." She says looking over to him, he smirked. "Hello old friend." He says. "Who are you?" Hayley asks. "Death." She says making me laugh. "You always dramatic weren't you." I say smirking, as she tilt her head with a smirk. I pulled her into a hug. "Well let me say hello then." She says, as we pulled away. She crouched down and put her hands onto my stomach and closed her eyes. "Her name is Azrael, the Angel Of Death?" She asks and I nod. "She seems rather excited to be born, and met us all. Or at least that's what she's saying." Death explains, making me smile. "She can talk to you?" Nik asks. "One of my many talents." She explains, as she smiled down at my stomach. "So which one is the father?" She asks, standing up. "I am." Nik says, but she looked confused. "But he is not the one I see inside your head, Luce. You're mate?" She says as I walked over to Elijah. "Elijah Mikaelson and this is my brother Niklaus." He spoke, smiling. "Death. Pleasure to meet you." She says as her gaze moved to Hayley. "Your daughter Isaiah?" She asks, and he nodded. "She looks just like you, as well as Anneliese." She spoke, making us look down. "You knew my mother?" She asks, and we nod. "We knew her very well, I remember Isaiah bringing her to Hell for the first time. She was pregnant with you, Andrea." I explain and she looked confused. "I've been to Hell?" She asks, and I chuckle. "Many times." I told her and she smiled looking up to Isaiah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death is played by...

Nazanin Kavari