Trigger warnings

Premieres: June 2, 2017

*Don't spam the comment section, please. Comment as you please but no spam*  

Sorry boys this damsel is not in distress so take it and shove it up your own ass for once.

The Trigger Warning Part:

"Part of the reason I give warning is that I hope they give me a few moments of prep time as well. I know how much it sucks to aruptedly read a book with an anology of rape for like soccer." I want everyone that reads my books to be comfortable, so I present you with the following warning. This book is not encouraged for younger audiences. Just because I am an ameteur writer for gore and abuse such things does not mean I cannot trigger somebody for reading. I am not as graphic as I would like to be as this book is something that means a lot to me and the meaning behind it is something that I think needs to be put out in the world. 

In this book, the following triggers include:

- Talks of rape and a rape scene

-Sexual and verbal assaults

- Mild Violence

- A lot of cursing

-Thoughts and attempts of self harm and suicide

-Abuse

If you happen to come across anything else in this book that I have failed to warn people about, please speak up. I don't want any one uncomfortable in any situation that may be brought upon my characters.

With all of this being said, please read at your own risk, enjoy and please make sure to drop a vote and share.