19: Not Feeling It

Author's chat:

This is me making up for all those missed weeks because of school, being grounded, drama, irritating as fuck online teachers, and upset parents

Xoxo Jay Kay

"And checkmate!" I exclaimed standing up. I did this little happy dance rubbing salt into Josiah's losing wounds before sitting back down. We've been sitting here for two hours now playing on championship mode the whole time. And at the end of each of the three races I got the trophy saying I had the most points.  

"I think the appropriate term would to just say you won. Checkmate belongs to chess." Josiah corrected.

"Don't rain on my parade. You can start declaring that I am the new champ of the castle tomorrow. I think you had enough embarrassment for now." I stated.

"Yeah, and I think my sisters are had enough of waiting for you." He said pointing to the door.

"Thank you, bro, for keeping our maid of honor to our sleepover but we would like to have her back now." Evanna said

"Go ahead then. I'll pick up the thrown popcorn pieces. You girls have fun, stay inside the house." He told us, shooing me off.

"What no goodbye kiss?" Marcila asked.  

Josiah got up walked over to me. Twirled me in a circle and dipped me and then full on kissed me on the mouth. Before standing me back up and kissing his sisters' cheeks. Then opening the door and pushing us out, letting the door close sand locking us out. The three of us laughed running back to my room where Krystal was setting up some speakers. I walked into my room last to see it decked out in decorations for tonight. There were lights strung on the walls, and ribbon in the doorway. A bunch of bean bags in front of a projector on the side with pillows and blankets on them with pizza boxes stacked on top of each other in front of the bean bags. A life size game of jenga and battleship were on the other side of my room. There was a huge space in the middle of my room cleared out for dancing. On my bed were four huge onesies of different type of animals with hoods on them.

"Woah, you guys did this?" I asked the three of them.

"No, well I didn't. I did set up the projector and now the speakers." Krystal explained.

"We used our date period to do it and play the connect four jumbo set but that has to be fixed which is why it isn't in here." Evanna explained.

"Now that we explained that. Krys, turn up the early 2000's jam and let's get the jenga started!" Marcela exclaimed.

Krystal turned up the music and put on Miley Cyrus before we ran over to the already built huge jenga game. We decided to play on teams. Krystal and Evanna were on a team and then Marcela and I were on one. Since I was the youngest, my team went first. The other team tried to sabatash me while I went but of course they didn't succeed. We ended up playing the same game for a good hour until Marcela won it for us by kissing Evanna on the cheek in the middle of her turn. We played again two more times before settling on dancing for a couple hours. We then moved onto battleship where we kept the same teams and played this one fair and square with Krystal winning it for her team. We settled down around three am when we changed into our onesies. I wore the penguin themed one, Marcela the dinosaur, Evanna had the owl one and the Krystal had the unicorn one. We sat on the beanbags and opened the first box of pizza facing each other in excitement.

"I think before we start this movie we have what we actually set this whole night up for. Some girl bonding time. We've had some of that going on but there has just been so much drama lately, this was badly needed. Even if it wasn't properly written." I told them.