05: Ms. Hawthorne

*Don't spam the comment section, please. Comment as you please but no spam*

This is third week, almost the fourth since we're halfway through with this one. This is not as important as what I felt. I felt pain, dirtiness, disgust, and like a complete failure. This past month has pushed me past my limits and I could not have done anything better and I wouldn't have changed any of my actions either. I made his month hell and he returned the favor. I will never forget this torture, this is one of those experiences that will last a last time.

"I'm not your rag doll, get your hands out of my pants!" I screamed using my good hand to grip his hand as hard as I could and shoved his out of my pants. Once his hands were out of them, I rolled away from him and started to stand up. It's hard when half your limbs are useless because they've been damaged beyond do it yourself medical work. I wasn't even halfway up when Griffith was on me. Like literally on top of me, crushing every chance escape at the same time he laid on top of me. He just stayed there and tried to catch his breath. He's not that young anymore and today I've been giving him a run for his money. I've made a plan for escape, pretty pathetic it actually is but it's all I have.

"I can do whatever I want. I bought you four weeks ago. I own you and I deserve respect." He demanded.

"You deserve my foot up your ass! I could use it as a resting spot." I groaned out under his weight.

Just for saying that, he sat directly on my ribs he's been bruising up. I swear we both heard a couple cracks at the same time. I screamed at the top of my lungs and he climbed off of me at snail-no sloth- speed. I could tell he had that same smug look on his face as he always did when he knew he put me in excruciating pain. This time, this pain, was a thousand times worse than anything he's done yet. I'm talking about when he broke my leg and now every time I even move it. Breaking my arm and then stabbing the same hand within two weeks of each other and now I could barely move it without crying. And whenever he punched or kicked my stomach or slapped my face I could take that without a sweat. But this pain, this indescribable, unthinkable. I turned myself over. I could feel that pain, every time I breathed. Every time I moved. I felt that same amount of pain as if he just did it.

Griffith ignored my pain and practically threw me from on the floor to the couch. I was in the middle of trying to cope with the additional pain. My escape plan had to work, I had to make it. I know tonight he's going to succeed, so I have to leave tonight. He reached for my pants and instead of just putting his hand in them, he just broke the material. Ripped it beyond repair, just like the rest of me, all the way down to my knees. Even with my body being ruined, I wouldn't let him ruin my innocence without fighting to the death. He would have to get it up for a dead corpse because as long as I was alive I would give it my all. He would not ruin the one part of my body he didn't already destroy.

"Stop fighting me, I will get what I want and we both know it." He said seething.

"Over. My. Dead. Body." I got through my clenched teeth as I fought his hands off me.

"Fine then." He stated before wrapping both hands around my neck.

This fucking psychopath would rather kill me then treat me like a human being. I fought off both of his hands with my one good one. I was running out of air quickly and I could feel my blood rushing to my face. I could see my vision blurring more every couple of seconds and I swear I thought I was a done until the doorbell rang. He let me go and I sucked in as much air as I possibly could.

"Don't move an inch. We'll finish this when I get back." He commanded me

He didn't let me respond as he walked away but like hell would I just sit here and wait for him to come back so he could kill me. I sat up and stood up, mind you i did so slowly and as calm as I could. I walked as fast as i could to the back door and opened it. I slipped out as Griffith was still talking to the person at the door. All i have to do now is leave through the gate. I got right to the gate when someone pushed me through the gate. I landed in a heap but I immediately got into the crawl position so i could stand. But no, someone's foot pushed me right back to the ground.

"I said, don't move. And what did you do? You moved! You never listened and that's been your problem the entire time! I'm sick of you and there are no refunds, if there were, i would have still chosen to kill your stubborn ass!" Griffith explained still crushing me with his foot.

"Mr. Griffith Matthews, what the hell do you think you're doing to her!" A female voice screamed to him. I could hear her heels clicking on the pavement right before the grass.

He stood up and paled a bit. "Mother, please, let me give her what she deserves." He groaned.

"She deserves a loving home. Look at what you've done to her!" His mother screamed at him.

"Punished her, rightfully." He defended himself.

"Get the fuck in your house." She said hitting him upside the house.

She waited until he was out of her sight to direct me. She bent down in her knees where I was now laying on my back watching her. "Sweety, can you stand?" She asked softly.

"I can barely walk." I answered her.

"Okay, let me bring the car around, I'm taking you away from that psychotic ex-step son." She told me before leaving me alone.

I wiped my tears, and laid there for a few peaceful minutes. She left her car running put parked it right next to me. Before she helped me stand, walk the few feet to her backseat and helped me lie down. She strapped me in with the seatbelts. She then shut the door and climbed into the front before we took off. I don't know where we're going but I was happy it was away from that house. I looked at the seat and I just started crying, this time tears of happiness.

"What's your name?" She asked me.

"Symphony." I answered her quietly.

"My name is Paige Hawthorne and I am so sorry for the way Griffith has treated you. I promise, I will get someone to handle him. Or do it myself personally. Right now, I'm here to help you." She introduced herself.

"Okay. Where are we headed?" I asked her.

"The best doctor I know. She works for my real son who is not a complete and utter ass. Itll take a minute to get there. Rest yourself you deserve it." Ms. Hawthorne told me.

I didn't respond to her. Instead I closed my eyes. I'm safe.