23: Show time

Okay, so drinking and driving, or encouraging it, wasn't the greatest idea. We all know open alcoholic drinks in any car is illegal, yet we were so in the moment that nobody thought a thing about it. It wasn't my idea, yet I took part in encouraging it making me an accomplice because I didn't do anything to stop it. So when we got pulled over, each and everyone of us was held accountable for the fine we got. I'm just thankful it wasn't arrest, that would have really spoiled the mood if we had to call someone to come bail the five of us out. Let's rewind time again, before we go back to time skipping the entirety of the party, so you can get the full idea of what we had to go through to get to the point where we are now.

"And every day of they lives, feels like it's darker than Halloween!" Evanna screamed

"Yeah, you ain't alone out there, look around you." Krystal started up again.

"We got a lot of fans in here." Marcella sang, keeping up with the beat.

"Couple hundred thousand, that's what we did last year." Maria yelled, going along with it.

"Listen to Intro 3, trying to kill my fear." I belted out the end of the verse.

As soon as I sang my part, you could hear the police sirens start to ring out right behind us. They didn't even have to use the intercom, Evanna already pulled over thinking it was just trying to race down the street, answering to some other call and wasn't really asking us to pull over. So when it followed us to the side, that's when all Hell broke loose, and the panic really started settling in.

We all turned around in our seats properly and put on our seatbelts and tried to act like we didn't just finish a bottle of champagne together while speeding down the road to wherever Evanna was taking us, head banging to the extremely loud music. Yeah, nothing was in our favor at the moment. The two police officers, thankfully both women, went to the drivers side and tapped on the window to signal to Evanna to roll it down. She did, cranking it by hand because the car was just that old. When it was all the way down the first one waited a couple of seconds while the other one surveyed the back seat.

"Turn down the music. What do you think this is, a drive in concert?" The first one asked rhetorically.

"Grab your license and registration for us while you're at it." The second one added.

Evanna grabbed what she was asked to while silencing the music that was still playing obnoxiously loud. When she handed it the women who surveyed it before giving it back to her.

"You are aware that you were going eighty miles per hour in a fifty-five speed limit zone? That your music was so loud that it was impossible to actually be focusing on the road right now." the first one informed Evanna

"And what's with the champagne bottle on the ground with a bunch of champagne glasses littered all over the car?" the second one asked before Evanna could form a sentence to answer the first question.

"Um, no I was not aware of that, ma'am." Evanna talked slowly to avoid the drunken stutter.

"Yes, we were on our way to our hotel, that' not far from here actually. We're celebrating my soon to be sister in law's wedding early.

"Step out the car, all of you." The officer commanded.

In our own creative way, we managed to all get out the vehicle at the same time. Thankfully, we all could stand up on our own. We watched as the two officers drew a white straight line that was a couple feet long on the ground before standing back up to address the five of us. One of them took out a breathalyzer and waited patiently for the first officer to explain the situation to us.