Act II: Scene Five

ACT II
— Scene 5 —
P O V :  H A R R Y

I had been living at Louis' house for a few days now, and I still had no idea where I would be living permanently. I enjoyed living with Louis, but of course this was just temporary, and I knew I had to find a place of my own.

The sun was rising and the two of us were greeted with Niall's squeaky voice.

"O come, O come, Emmanuel," he screeched.

I yawned and opened my eyes, where I immediately saw Louis facing me, his eyelids fluttering open.

Every night, we would go to sleep facing away from each other, with tons of distance between us. Somehow, every morning we ended up closer, and facing each other. At first, it was startling to open my eyes and see Louis so close, but I've gotten used to it.

I jumped out of bed, immediately retrieving an outfit from the wardrobe.

"Louis?" I asked excitedly, "I really want to get out of the flat today. Wanna come with me?"

Louis sat up in the bed with a confused expression, "Can't I just stay in today?"

I stood in place, staring him directly in the eyes, "It would be sad if I went alone..."

Louis yawned, "Just give me a minute, and I'll think about it."

I started pulling on my jeans. "We could go to the pier, and ride the London eye?" I suggested.

"Slow down, I haven't even agreed to this yet," Louis groaned, pulling off the covers.

I nodded, "You know, if you decide to be rude, I'm still going to leave the flat alone."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed two bowls from the cupboard. "Louis, which cereal do you want?" I shouted.

"Curiously cinnamon," he replied from upstairs. I was beginning to catch on to the fact that Curiously Cinnamon was his favourite cereal.

I filled up Louis' bowl, and then filled the other with my favourite, Lucky Charms.

Louis came stumbling down the steps, still in his pyjamas. I set the bowls down on the table.

I sat down across from him, watching him eat. "What?" he asked.

"I'm still waiting for an answer," I said, grabbing my spoon.

Louis sighed, giving in, "Fine, I'll come with you. I'm not paying, though."

A huge smile spread on my face, and I nodded, "Yeah, that's fine, I'll pay for everything."

---

Soon, we were both dressed and ready to go.

As we walked through Camden Market, I found myself fascinated by the bizarre yet intriguing atmosphere. More than half of the people had dyed hair and multiple piercings. Of course, there were tourists, but it was easy to tell the locals apart from them.

Tattoo parlors, food stands, and art shops lined the streets. The area was packed with crowds, and I ended up grabbing onto the hood of Louis' sweatshirt so I wouldn't lose him.

We soon got to the station, using the Oyster cards we purchased yesterday to tap into the gates. Following the signs, we made our way to the Northern line and waited on the platform.

A train soon arrived, and we quickly found seats.

"How many stops are we going?" I asked Louis, wondering how he knew so much about public transportation.