Act II: Scene Fifteen

ACT II
— Scene 15 —
P O V : L O U I S

This morning was supposed to be peaceful, and most importantly, uneventful. I was planning on staying inside all day, but of course Liam knocked on our door at seven in the morning to surprise us with a trip to an amusement park.

Not to mention, he invited Zayn, who I couldn't look at without remembering our awkward first encounter. At the last minute, he decided to bring Niall as well.

Harry was ecstatic. Even though I was less than interested, I couldn't stand the idea of letting him down, so I agreed to go.

I had an extreme dislike for crowds, rollercoasters, and candy floss, but here I was, standing at the entrance of Thorpe Park with a drag queen, a drug dealer, a church boy, and well, Harry.

The curly-haired boy jumped around, screaming about how excited he was.

"You're acting as if you've never been to an amusement park before," I said, interrupting his celebration.

"That's because I haven't," he informed me, his smile growing wider.

I raised my eyebrows, shocked.

"I'm really scared," Niall chimed in, "I heard the rides here are really intense."

"Aren't rollercoasters meant to be fun?" Harry asking, confused. Niall shook his head.

"Oh naked one, the only 'fun' rollercoaster is the one to heaven," Niall said emotionally, wiping a tear off his cheek. I scoffed, and turned to Liam.

"Remind me again why you invited this religious piece of bread," I said.

"I just wanted us five lads hang out all together," Liam explained with a grin, "Not just as neighbors, but as friends!"

Before I could respond, Harry tugged at my sleeve. "Let's go on the teacups!"

"Alright, sure," I said, happy that we were starting out with calm ride.

Immediately after, Liam pulled on my arm, "Not so fast, honey. Harry, you go with Zayn and Niall; Louis is staying with me for a chat."

I looked at him with a confused expression. Why on earth did he want to talk to me? At this point, we barely knew each other.

Harry nodded and pranced to the teacups, with Niall, doing the sign of the cross, and a high-looking Zayn strolling behind him.

"What do you want?" I demanded, putting my hands on my hips.

"You like Harry, right?" Liam asked.

I froze, completely caught off guard.

"What? Why would you even ask me that?" I sputtered on instinct. Liam pursed his lips, trying not to smile.

I groaned, "Why would I like Harry? He's a weird hippie who listens to Britney Spears and never washes his hair. I mean, come on?" Liam shook his head, giggling.

"Don't be ridiculous, you two were acting like husbands earlier today," Liam grinned.

I knew exactly what he was referring to. On the train ride there, I fell asleep with my head resting against Harry's shoulder. Who could blame me? I was woken up at seven by a hyper-enthusiastic Liam, and I was exhausted.

"Piss off Liam," I fumed, starting to walk away, only for him to grab onto my arm again.

"Okay, okay, I'm just saying: If you did happen to like him, I suggest asking him out to my Drag Show next week," He told me, "And I suggest you do it today."