Act III: Scene Two

ACT III
— Scene 2 —
P O V :  H A R R Y

I blinked open my eyes, seeing Louis' face only a few inches away from mine, sleeping soundly. I stared at him for a while, wondering when he would wake up.

What happened yesterday felt unreal, almost as if it were a dream. I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the way Louis had kissed me, and the way his lips felt.

The memory kept replaying in my head, again and again. The place was swarming with people, but in the moment, it felt like we were the only two in the room.

As I watched him sleep, I wondered when he'd do it again. A part of me almost expected him to wake up and plant yet another kiss on my lips.

Louis began to stir in his sleep, slowly waking up. Finally, he opened his eyes, smiling at me.

"Sun's up early today," He said, a clear raspiness in his voice.

I narrowed my eyes, looking towards the window. The sky was cloudy and grey, and raindrops fell onto the pavement.

"Huh?" I asked, tucking my hand under my chin.

Louis smiled at me, not saying a word. He was referring to me.

"Oh," I breathed out, trying to hide my surprise.

He gave me one last grin, before throwing the covers off him and standing up from the bed.

"I'm going to go shower," he announced, heading towards the bathroom.

I sighed, watching him leave.

I stared at the ceiling for a while, hearing raindrops hit the window. I wondered if we'd leave the house today, and if we did, what we'd do.

We could go outside, but we'd have to bring an umbrella. We could share an umbrella, and hold hands and kiss under the pouring rain and-

I groaned, burying my face into the pillow.

God, I'm such a hopeless romantic.

We had only known eachother for a month; why was I already so attached? I swear, there was something about the boy that was irresistible.

About fifteen minutes had passed, and I was still in the same position, daydreaming about things that would probably never happen.

I heard the bathroom door swing open, and soon enough, Louis walked into the bedroom, a towel wrapped around his waist.

He cleared his throat, "Where do you wa-"

It all happened in slow motion. The towel, the only thing covering his privates, began to slip.

Suddenly, it fell to the foor.

My first instinct was to scream and slap my hands over my eyes, fearing I might see something I shouldn't.

"Um, Harry?" he said, remaining calm.

I peeked through my fingers, surprised to see another towel wrapped perfectly around his waist.

He laughed, "I always wear two towels, just in case."

I raised my eyebrows, "Weirdo."

Louis laughed, "Hey, be nice. I just avoided a potential disaster."

"Hmm, alright," I said, giggling, "Wanna go to the cinema today?"

Louis shrugged, "Sure, there's this new horror film we could watch."

I immediately frowned.

"I hate horror films, though," I admitted, "I get scared way too easily."