Act III: Scene Twelve

ACT III
— Scene 12 —
P O V : L O U I S

It had only been a few days since we had gotten back from Newcastle, and apart from Niall, we hadn't seen any of the lads yet. That is, until now.

Harry was lazily sprawled on Liam's couch, twiddling a strand of his hair around his finger.

"...And that's how I pepper sprayed Danielle with a bottle of hairspray!" Liam finished.

"Well," I spoke, "You do have quite the elaborate stories."

Liam grinned. "That I do."

Harry, on the other hand, sighed. "As much as I love these stories, I'm dying to do something other than lay around all day on this couch.

Liam's eyes lit up. "I've got an idea, c'mon."

He motioned us to follow him, and I nodded. Harry groaned, raising up his arms. I smiled and I grabbed his hands, pulling him up to his feet.

Liam led us to a normal-looking set of doors, and we looked at him in confusion.

I squinted my eyes. "What are you trying to-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled opened the doors, revealing an extravagant walk-in closet.

"Lads, welcome to my dressing room."

I looked around, amazed at the amount of glitter that covered each wall. We stepped inside, taking in the fancy gowns, shiny wigs, and the well, silicone breast implants.

"Liam, this is insane," Harry mused, "How do you even afford all of this?"

"It's my job, remember?" Liam reminded us with a wink.

We reached a corner with a couple of chairs and a large hollywood mirror. Liam took Harry by the wrist and sat him down on one of the chairs.

"Harry, how do you feel about being put in drag?" Liam asked hopefully.

His eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Liam nodded.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Harry gushed.

I laughed, "Oh my god, I need to see this."

Harry and Liam both turned their heads toward me, wearing identical mischievous expressions.

"I'm only agreeing to this under one condition," Harry said, "Louis has to get a makeover, too."

"What?" I said, backing away, "No, no way."

Liam clasped his hands together. "C'mon Louis, it'll be fun."

---

I squirmed uncomfortably in the chair as Liam fussed with the eyeshadow.

"Louis, if you keep your eyes closed it'll look terrible," he whined.

"Okay, mother," I groaned. I heard Harry giggle from across the room, where he was choosing an outfit.

I still hadn't seen Harry yet, since Liam had insisted that it would be a surprise.

"Are you finished?" I asked, growing impatient.

I felt Liam pat the top of my head. "Patience, little lamb"

"'Little' my ass," I muttered.

"But your ass is huge!" I heard Harry call out.

Before I could react, there was a knock at the door. I opened my eyes, and Liam sighed.

"One sec," he said, holding a finger before rushing out of the closet.