The Show

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to NXT! Im your host Baby Tracy. It's the night before WrestleMania Weekend and already Superstars of the main roster are here. Like the Beautiful but Deadly Nia Jax!!!

Taking the reception in, Nia leaves the crowd in awe with a lil smirk

She continues to enjoy the evening.

Ember, Asuka and Bianca were in a 6 woman tag match in which they all shoot a playful look at Nia. Asuka of course, had to go the extra mile by slapping her ass in Nia's direction. All of which was laughed off by the special visitor

The Main Event was about to start. First coming out was Oney Lorcan who walked with his sneering look look at Nia who was both amused and disgusted.

The lights dimmed and salsa music started "and his opponent Andrade Cien Almas!"

Nia: Damn who is that!?!?!

Andrade playful with the crowd catches a glimpse of Nia.

Andrade: Hey Mamacita, welcome back.  Kissing up and down her arm after handing her the rose from his mouth.

Nia felt something...His soft lips sent shockwave that felt sensationally different with each kiss. Nia felt herself throb for a second and snapped out of it. Tearing up the rose and throwing it back in Andrade's face. The crowd loves it.

Andrade: I like em spicy mama. This victory is for you.
******Minutes later******
1....2....3 "Your winner of tonight's main event, Andrade Cien Almas!!!!"

Everyone is cheering an clapping. Nia joins in with a round of applause.

After the show, Nia rubs elbows with the NXT roster. Hugs for the ladies, high fives for the men. But one person in particular wasn't satisfied.

Andrade: No, no, no. You're not gonna give me no high five. Come here you hot tomale giving Nia a big hug.

This hug was long and strong. By now Nia gets even more curious. "Is that a poke!?! Oh my gosh this man's lips and now he's got something going on down there" She's​ thinking​ while trying not to show excitement. I'm not ready for this. She pushes him off

The girls are finally dressed and ready to go out. Asuka finally ready to get started she messes with Nia: Soooooooooo, is Nia gonna give Andrade some cooochiiieee?

Nia: Girl ain't nobody giving nobody nothing. You're getting as bad as Sneaky Ass Seth Rollins.

Asuka: You gave him some coochie too?

Nia, Ember, and Binky: No!!!!!!

Asuka ends with a Kanye shrug

Bianca: Well I know one thing, we are about to party!!!!

Ember: Yes ladies let the games begin, it's WrestleMania Weekend!

The ladies are stepping out. Where will they go? What will they get into?

Is this cat and mouse with Andrade over?

Stay tuned and thanks for reading

MsJordan107 -roamingroman sweetheartlola QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash msangel4 Buttons220 blissgonebad