Elevator Music

After the meeting, our favorite couple takes the elevator to leave Titan Tower and go back to Orlando. But unfortunately.....the electricity has other plans.

Andrade: Its too bad we have to get back on the plane when we leave here.

Nia: I know right! In our line of work were always out n about.

They get on the elevator and after three floors, the power goes out.

The intern Alexis gets on the intercom: Attention ladies and gentlemen. We are experiencing a minor grid outtage. Please stay calm.

Nia: Oh shit......

Andrade: Yeah....we are stuck.

Nia: You, me and this damn elevator music. And it sucks.

Andrade: Its elevator music. Its supposed to suck.

Nia: Since were on the topic of sucking. Come here and help me hit some high notes. We can make our own damn song.

Nia pushes her man against the elevator wall while keeping eye contact as she gets on her knees. Andrade unbuckles his belt and lightly rubs the leather on her cheek.
Nia responds by biting the belt and shaking her head like a pitbull and spits it out as she eyes his cock.

Nia: Fuck boy....it feels like its been a while since I seen MY dick.

Shoving it in her mouth, Andrade is thrown back by the sounds of Nia's deep throating.

Andrade: Damn baby......now that's music to my ears! You're not even choking....fuck babe!

Nia strokes his dick looking back up at him as she catches her breath with the pouty face: Cien......can you please destroy this pussy on this fucking elevator?

Andrade grabs her by her arm lifting her back up: Say pretty please...

Nia: Oh pretty please!

Andrade pulls her skirt up and rips off her lace panties as Nia lowers her top exposing her breasts. He lowers her back into an arch as he slides deep into her warm pulsing pussy.

Nia: Shiitttt Cien......Give me all of this dick daddy! Beat this pussy up like Solange did Jay!

Andrade: Hahahah! Damnit woman you feel so fucking good! Stop trying to make me laugh. I'm trying to put work in this pussy! I can feel you cumming!

Nia: 4........5...harder baby! Fuck me so hard the power comes back on! 6! Yassss papi!

Andrade pulls her on her French braids and they both climax just in time for the power to come on.

They get themselves back to presentable as they hit ground floor meeting Stephanie and Asuka as they pass by.

Stephanie: Hell of a show girlie!

Nia: How do you know....?

Stephanie: Cameras bitch!

Asuka goes and picks with Andrade:
You smell like Now coochie...

Andrade: Asuka, you are nasty.

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101  JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrasha user