Big Plans with Paul

Nia and Andrade are sent up to Stamford, Ct to WWE's main office to talk about their new found potential. The man in charge of this direction is none other than the wizard himself Paul Heyman.

Paul: Nia and Andrade...... you two have become quite the commodity very fast and as making things very interesting in the WWE. What pretell shall we do with you both? And how serious is this thing you two got going on because trust and believe I find it very very hot!

Nia: Paul I'm just as surprised as you are about this whole situation but trust and believe your girl is happy and satisfied.

Paul: From what I've been hearing, satisfied would be an understatement. If you catch my drift. And you....Mr. Man....have created a splash so big that I had to change my dress shirt. So tell me, can you take the ways of tranquilo to new heights? After all, this is the main roster of the WWE.

Andrade: Mr. Heyman......

Paul: Call me Paul....

Andrade: Paul. I feel ready to bring it all to the main roster. And since being with Nia, things have been a lot more.....fluid.

Nia rubbing on thigh: Hope you saved some fluid for me.

Paul: Oh....this is wonderful. Bring that! Bring all of that. I know exactly what to do. Ill be calling you two soon. I see something real special.

Nia and Andrade: Thanks Paul!

Paul in awe of this couple's interaction: No No No thank you. Stay out of trouble and keep this going. I see something great. Big plans! Big...Big plans!

Nia reaches for Andrades crotch: you got big plans for me too?

Andrade: Absolutely my dear.......

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101 JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrasha user