Time to play the game

Andrade brings Nia into the bedroom and reinforces her wrists to the foot posts of Nia's bed after taking her clothes off.

Andrade: I want to play a  counting game. I'm gonna do things to you and you're going to count out the times you've came.

Nia with anticipation: Fuck......One...

Andrade smacks her on the ass: No no no! That one doesn't count. I didn't get started. Andrade goes and gets a spatula. He rubs the spatula on Nia's ass and gives her a light spanking.

Nia: mmmmm 1.......2.....Fuck......

Andrade: Let's me turn this up a bit..

He goes and gets a candle. After passionately kissing her bringing to count to 3, Andrade lights the candle and drips the wax onto Nia. 4....Drop...5....Drop....6.

Nia: 7....What are you waiting for? Fuck me please!!!! Fuck me like a whore!

Andrade cleans the wax off of her and positions himself in front of Nia. Standing on her bed, he palms Nia's head with his left hand and begins to force her to deepthroat. That wasn't a struggle for Nia Jax.

Nia: 8.......9.....Feed me that dick you pretty mothafucka. Who told you to stop fucking my face!?!

Andrade proceeds to feed her once again.

Andrade: God yes Nia. I plan on dominating you tonight. Nowhere to run! Fuck I'm close! Fuck baby!

Andrade cums in Nia's mouth forcing him to swallow him clean. But he's not done.

Andrade positions himself behind Nia. He lifts her leg up and places his mouth on her pussy.

Nia: I'm gonna cum again......Fuck! Ten! Ten! Ten!

Andrade licks her juices up. He stands there and watches her shiver from cumming while stroking his dick.

He grabs a piece of thick rope and baby oil. Rubbing the baby oil on her ass, Nia looks back at Andrade with permission to explore her. For she is interested in a cocktail of pleasure and pain. He places the rope in her mouth.

Andrade: Bite down on this. That ass is mine!!!!

Nia bites down heavily on the rope as she is being slowly thrusted inside her forbidden place.

Nia grunts through the rope: Oh fuck Yesssss! I can't keep count anymore. Fuck me Andrade!

Andrade turned on by all of this goes deeper and harder: Fuck Nia! You feel glorious!

Nia spits out the rope and cries out to Andrade: I love this dick! You got me with tears in my fucking eyes​........ I love this dick Cien!

Andrade grabs Nia by the throat and strokes her deep until pulling out of her and cumming on her ass.

Andrade unties Nia and they both fall onto the bed. Nia falls asleep with her curls on his chest rubbing his dick after a major performance.

Nia and Andrade's​ big weekend is at a close. Is there more to this or is this just a sexcapade?

Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 -roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash  moaningroman