Tough Weekend Pt 2

It's morning at Andrade's. Nia is up making breakfast. The aroma wakes him as the day is beginning for his special person.

Andrade: So I guess it's your turn for breakfast.

Nia: It's the least I can do since today is going to be very big and nervous.

Andrade: HHH wants the NXT and UK rosters to be there in the club level. You got this. I'll be nervous for you.

Nia: It's my first WrestleMania and I'm nervous as fuck.

Nia looks as if she's going to cry. Andrade jumps up against the pain from his match the night before to console her.

Andrade: Don't you start it. You'll be fine. Ice water should be in your veins right now. You are a force. A beautiful force. Evidently you were worried about the match until you started thinking about it.

Nia has tears in her eyes as she's is being relieved: You're right.....I'm fine now. I just got really nervous. I need to calm down. I know I said wait until after but a part of me can't wait. Can you call me down? Please Cien?

Andrade lifts her up onto the kitchen counter and slides off Nia's boy shorts.

Nia takes off her t shirt and lifts her legs on Andrade's shoulders. The feeling of his beard against her thighs causes her pussy to salivate as he begins to penetrate with his toungue.

Nia: Sssss..... Oooooohhhh.... should have given you all of me last night. Your mouth feels so fucking GOOD!!!!! SHIT!

Andrade: As damn near motionless as I was, I was waiting for you to ride my face in the middle of the night. You wouldn't be so worried. Now shut and let me finish breakfast!

Andrade gets up and pulls down his NXT shorts: Damn baby you had this dick hard since last night!

Nia: I want it! Please baby I want it.....

Andrade pushes deep into Nia as her round brown ass slides on that kitchen counter. The strong strokes are almost too much for her as she screams in sexual relief.

Nia: Harder got damnit! Make me forget that I was even booked today. I don't want to stop cumming.Deeper.....Deeper....
..Dive....Deep....In...Meeeee!

Just as it's gets good for the both of them. Nia's phone rings.

Both: Fuck!!!!!

Andrade: Who is it? Shit!

Nia: It's fucking Asuka......

Nia: Yes Asuka?

Asuka: Good morning? I hope I wasn't interrupting coochie time?

Nia: Too late for that babes.

Asuka: Then why the fuck did you answer the phone?

Nia: I thought it was Vince or someone calling about WrestleMania.

Asuka: You know Vince sliding in my DMs talking about he wants to eat my .....

Nia: Asuka!!!!

Asuka: I know .......I'm nasty.