Tough Weekend

Nia's POV
Takeover is over. It was a great night. All my homegirls rocked off. Good Tag Match from AOP and DIY. Roode Retained. But I couldn't help but to think about if Andrade was okay after losing his match to Aleister Black.

Nia texts Andrade: Hey Cien. You put on one hell of a performance.
Andrade: Thanks babe. I knew it was gonna be like that. That's why I asked you to stay home tonight. I'm tired as fuck.

Nia: I want to see you. Can I come over?

Andrade: You got a big moment tomorrow night. You don't want me wearing you out beforehand.

Nia: I just want to check on you. Bring you something to eat.

Cien: Sure. Im damn sure not going to turn down dinner and dessert.

Nia goes over to Andrade's. She brings a Chicken Cesar Salad,a fruit platter, and a red velvet cupcake.

Andrade's POV

Let me tidy up before she gets here. Fuck! I gotta stop letting Naito come over here with his messy ass. Bow MVP is blowing my phone up.

MVP: So she's on her way with food now? Y'all hooked. Fuck all that bruh.

Andrade: Yo. Besides losing tonight, I feel like I been on a winning streak.

MVP: It's a good look tho. Especially when they call you up

Andrade: If they call me up. I'm sick of the run around.

MVP: You know how that shit go

Andrade: Alright G she knocking at the door. I'll hit you later

Andrade opens the door to a smiling Nia ready to run into his arms.

Andrade: Thanks for coming. You really did look out for me.

Nia: You're cute when you think I care. Just kidding. You asked and since Im a little nervous about my first WrestleMania, I didn't want to sleep by myself.  Now sit down and eat while I go and Change​ cause I ain't leaving.

Andrade: I wouldn't want you to...

Andrade sits at his dinner table and begins to eat. Nia comes from his bathroom in a sweatshirt and boy shorts.

 Nia comes from his bathroom in a sweatshirt and boy shorts

Andrade: Woman, you make everything look good.

Nia: Thank you. Now please relax.

She starts massaging his sore body as he stops eating and basks in the sensation.

Andrade: Mmm that feels good. Aleister's kicks are brutal. I hope they book a rematch.

Nia: It was a good stiff match. Ohh..... Something else is stiff too.

Andrade: But you said.....

Nia sits in his lap as she feels his growth against her throbbing pussy: I know.....But damn

Andrade: You're kitty might be getting my sweats wet.

Nia continuing to rub her pussy on the leg that holds his shaft: Shhh....Hold still​......Fuck!!! Oh baby the anticipation......
No no...Im going to make a smoothie out of this fruit and go to sleep.

Andrade: After you done dry humped me and got a nut. Lol you selfish. Make me one and come to bed.

Nia meets Andrade with smoothies in hand. They have a few sips and Nia continues the massage.

Nia: So I was thinking, I hope they call you up.

Andrade Yawning: Me too I'd love to get called up. I just hope it's the right angle. Like pair us up and we can draw like Eddie and Chyna.

Nia: That's a good idea. I wanna pitch that if you....I just messaged him on to sleep.

Nia takes off the hoodie and lies next to Andrade. She plays with his balls and winds up falling asleep.

Nia almost broke her own rule.

They looked serious.

Big time tomorrow for Nia.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 -roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash Buttons220  moaningroman