Monday after Mania 2

The couple get to Andrade's to have some sort of quiet time before suiting up for the evening. But some phone calls​ changes some plans.

Andrade's phone: Cien, this is the Raw creative team. We're​ looking for someone new and since noone wants to pick up the phone, would you be interested in working a dark match?

Andrade: Hell yeah!!

Raw Creative: Thats great. You scratch our back, we scratch yours. But when we scratch, we scratch good.

Andrade looking at Nia: Trust me, I know about getting good scratches. See you guys tonight.

Andrade hangs up the phone looking at Nia smiling.

Nia: What was that about babes?

Andrade: Looks like the both of us will be working tonight! I'll be working a dark match tho.

Nia: That's great! How do you feel about it?

Andrade: I know I just did Takeover, but this is Raw. I'm a little nervous now.

Nia walks over to Andrade looking at him like a snack. She kisses his cheek and drops to her knees going for his belt buckle.

Nia: Don't be nervous Cien. This can lead to bigger and better things. Speaking of bigger, how about I calm them nerves of yours.

Nia puts her hands behind her back and takes Andrade's cock out with her mouth. Andrade squirms as he is being sucked to oblivion while she looks up at him providing the utmost oral pleasure.

Andrade: Fuck mama......You got me feeling like I can take on the whole world. Shit!!! Slow down.....

Nia: Shhhhh......Let me get this nut so we can get started....

Andrade: Mmmmm......Okay..... Fuck Nia.......Fuck!!!!!

Andrade releases while Nia takes it like a champ knowing she's preparing her man for a big night.

Nia: Let's go get washed up. We got big shit going on later.

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 -roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash  moaningroman