Smooth Operator

The good new that Andrade being on Raw makes Nia very happy. Andrade being happy, not only for this opportunity but being a little close to her want to go for a night on the town.

Andrade: Yes baby! Time to celebrate. Let me show you off!

Nia: Shit lets do the damn thing. With your fine ass.

Andrade: Baby, you're the one with the fine ass. Lets go.

They go a Thai restaurant where their table is private. They enjoy dinner and a few drinks. Nia takes a moment to snap a pic for Instagram.

Nia: My man is on Raw!!! Time to wine and dine.

The picture gets big time responses.

Tamina: Yes girl! I see you!

Naomi: Girl.....glow up!

Alexa: Raw is gonna be interesting now. Have a fun night

Ember: Girl go on and have fun.

Asuka: What's my favorite word? Enjoy yourself

Bianca: He just got called up. Don't hurt em!

Andrade: You know, I've been a happy man since being with you. And to celebrate what we have and all of this good fortune, I want you to have this.

Andrade pulls out a box. In that box is a Pandora bracelet. There's a charms that looks like a wrestling ring, luchindor mask, and a heart. Also in the box is a diamond earnings.

Nia: Take all of this back! Oh my..

Andrade: I still have the receipt. You serious?

Nia: No boy! Omg thank you. I can't take you sometimes.

Andrade: I know you can't. Thats why we have to apologize to our neighbors every once in a while.

Nia: Oh is that right? How about we go back to my hotel room and see who we need to apologize to in the morning.

They get up up to leave and as they make their exit, Andrade is bumped by a guy in a flashy jacket.

Andrade: Excuse me....oh snap. You okay Miz?

Miz: Yes I'm okay. But a little word of advice. When you see an A lister coming your way, move your ass!

Andrade: I said excuse me. Now calm down before I smack you to Marine 8.

Maryse: Lets go before we embarrass him and his lil girlfriend.

Nia: The only thing thats going to be embarrassing around here is his loud ass jacket and your extensions.

Andrade grabbing onto his belt: I'm gonna be the bigger man and let this slide. But we will see each other real soon lets go baby.

Nia: Say something else.....

The two go on the finish the night. They walk around downtown, take pictures with fans. The evening gets later as they make it to Nias hotel room.

Nia takes her dress off and falls on the bed: My legs hurt! In not getting out this bed no time soon.

Andrade sits on the bed: Im tired my damn self. Can you believe that fool? Hes lucky he didn't get knocked out. I gotta stay out of trouble now that I'm here.

Nia: Ill keep you outta trouble. Let me help you out of your shirt.

Nia takes off his shirt and begins kissing on his chest. Andrade lies back allowing her to undo his belt.

Nia: I've been wanting this since you left for the NXT tour. I'm cumming from the thought of you shoving this dick inside of me.

She pulls her thong to the side and slides down Andrade's cock. He rips off her thong, lifts her ass up to go in deeper.

Andrade: Take that shit off next time! Ride this dick baby. Damn baby I missed you.

Nia missed her man to the point of bouncing up and down on his dick making her squirt everywhere.

Nia: I missed you too daddy! Oh baby I can feel you so fucking deep. Fuck me baby! I missed this dick so much! I'm cumming again.....

Andrade: Baby I'm ready to cum. Fuck, I'm almost there.

Nia jumps off of him and tastes her juices of his dick. She begins to deep throat him and he squirms uncontrollably.

Andrade: Oh baby I'm right there....fuck....baby....Nia!

Nia takes Andrades warm semen down her throat and plays with his dick til they both fall asleep.

In the morning Nia gets a call.

Nia: Hello?

Stephanie: I got Paul with me. Is Andrade with you?

Andrade: Yes I'm here

Stephanie: Starting next week, were putting this in motion. Especially after what happened with you two and Miz and Maryse. I need that heat.

Paul: Big Plans! Lol Big Plans!