Checkout time

After an awesome night of partying, it will time to check out soon. Bianca, Ember, and Asuka were able to get a room at the same hotel as MVP's party wakes up to realizing that they haven't heard from Nia.

Ember Yawning as she exits her room: Sup ladies?

Binky stretching: Hey boo

Asuka was already up in the kitchen fixing a drink: Morning?

Binky: What a night!

Asuka and Ember: Yeah.....

Ember: Nia was getting off..

Asuka: Andrade took Nia off to....

All of them:Oh snap Nia!!!!!

The all run for Andrade's room only to be greeted in the hallway soon as they open the door.

Nia: Hey Girls!!!!

The three pull her into the room asking a million questions a minute.

Nia: Chill chill....In not answering these questions right now. All I'm going to tell you is......

Nia's flashback POV

I woke up with my head on Andrade's chest. He wasn't fully awake but "he" was.

The girls:Ooooooooooooo!!!!

So, decided to have a lil more fun with him before I go since all I could remember was having dick for dessert..

Andrade waking up from Nia's soft hands rubbing his dick: Mmmmm I didn't​ think you would want more of me after last night.

Nia: Not right now. I just want to give you something to remember.

Andrade: Oh baby I love the way you rub my dick.

Every compliment causes​ Nia to stroke faster.

Nia: Did you enjoy me last night?

Andrade: Mmm yes....

Nia: Did you enjoy tasting me?

Andrade: Like a ripe peach.....Don't stop baby.....

Nia: Do you want this pussy again?

Andrade: Ohh yes.....Im close

Nia: Say it.....Say you want this pussy again!! Say it!!!

Andrade: I'm about too...Mmmm...I want this pussy again!!!! Aaahhhh

Nia stops and walks to the bathroom to take a shower leaving Andrade unsatisfied.

Andrade: Damn baby!!! What a tease!!!!

Nia: Hahaha!  Got alot to do today. My number is on the dresser.

Andrade: Doing a good job fighting the temptation of jumping back in this bed and finishing the job.

Nia: You're right to extent. But that would be for you. This weekend, I'm about getting it for me. See you soon Cien...

The now reunited crew is getting themselves together as Nia is finishing her shared information.

Asuka: You left that man within​ an inch from cumming not too long ago? Tteeeaaassee em Nia!! Lmao

Binky: Damn boo. That's savage.

Ember: He's probably sitting at the edge of the bed with his dick dripping still thinking about all of this.

Text from Andrade: Hey baby. This is Cien. Lock my number in like you locked your sweet thighs around my head last night. Don't be a stranger.

Nia responds with wet emojis and kiss faces.

Nia: After last night, I decided that this weekend... WrestleMania weekend...I'm gonna have a ball..

Asuka: With Andrade's balls!

Ember and Binky: Asuka.......

Nia: Girl you can be too much, but I love you...

Asuka playfully blows kisses at them all

Nia: I'm going to enjoy myself though. It's about time I get my moment in the sun. And the sun is shining this weekend.

Binky: Well it's time to go check out. Plus a bitch is hungry.

All of them: To the waffle house!

Looks like Nia might not be done with Andrade. It's a long weekend and alot to do for WrestleMania.

Andrade got left in the worst way. How bad does he want Nia again?

Stay tuned and thanks for reading

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 -roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash Buttons220 blissgonebad moaningroman