The Afterparty

The girls head out to a nightclub where it was custom made for all things wrestling. From fans to performers from Wwe and top Indy promotions, everyone is at this special event.

Bianca: Damn! Everybody is here tonight. It's about to be on in here.

Asuka already with a drink: Body shots this way, main roster guys that way. I'm choosing tonight!

Ember: Asuka, calm that fire you got between your legs.

Asuka: Then point me to the biggest hose in this bitch.

Nia: Girl, calm yourself down and stop being so nasty. Let's get some shots tho.

Few shots, good music, and a great crowd of people made the night amazing. Nia hasn't had this much fun in awhile.

"Drip from my walk" played throughout the place. All the ladies in the place immediately hit the floor to dance. Nothing but hips, thighs, asses and titties hypnotised the club including Asuka taking it to the floor. It was both captivating and hilarious.

Nia definitely turned heads as the Ciroc in her influenced her sexy moves. The crowd was ready to risk it all. But only one was willing to step up to the plate.

A man walk up behind Nia, grabs her arm, and pulls her close​ to him. Pressing his crotch against her rear end he whispers: Damn girl not only do you have the moves but that ass is ultra soft.

Nia breaks from the intoxicating feeling turns around ready to attack but is quickly at ease by the sight of this mystery man.

Boy you know I almost knocked you the fuck out.....If you were some one else. Said Nia placing her mind back in party mode

Andrade: I didn't mean to startle you. I seen those moves of yours and I couldn't help myself. Dance with me beautiful.

At this time Ember and Asuka who was watching from the bar and Binky dancing with Lio Rush cheered her on.

Ember: Get him girl!!!!!

Binky: Put it on him Nia!!!!

Asuka: Wooooo!

Andrade: You heard them. Don't hold back. Placing his hand on Nia's hips as they​ slow grind in the middle of the dancefloor.

They danced the whole night. From the looks of things, someone would soon have to pry them apart.

The DJ announced that the club would soon be closing.

Andrade still dancing with Nia: You know the night don't have to end. Bring your crew. My homie from my MVP is taking the party to his presidential suite.

Nia:........

Asuka drunk and interrupting: Okay Mmmdrade! We will be there.

Nia: Yeah, I'll see you there Im not done with you....

Okay the next chapter bout to be hot.

There was the show, the after party, what's next?

How much fun is Nia trying to have before the night is through?

How y'all like Andrade on the mission?  Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

VILLAINOUSOMEGA One_n_a_1000_days MsJordan107 -roamingroman sweetheartlola QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby msangel4 ImKingJ AshleyOpheliaWild cheekymoxley Missphoenixlove DwayneJohnsonTrash dripfrommywalk wwetheshield Buttons220 blissgonebad KittyKatGalaxy moaningroman