Unexpected Interruption

Nia's POV
I pulled that man in this limo in which had two glasses of champagne waiting. Knowing that there was nothing to to until tomorrow at Raw, it was time to take the gloves off!

The limo hasn't pulled off yet as he and I kissed with the taste of peach champagne on our tounges. I think I should have brought an extra dress or something because I'm feeling creamier than banana pudding right now.

I lay him back and unbuckle his pants and reach for what has been mine all weekend. Feeling him throb with anticipation is making my insides​ ache. My eyes widen and my lip curls showing a sinister smile as I lick my lips...

Andrade rests his hand on the back of Nia: Is mama hungry?

Nia looks Andrade in the eyes as she's on the brink of ruining her dress with her juices: Yesssss Daddy.......

Soon as she is beginning to pleasure him, they are interrupted by a knock at the window.

Both Nia and Andrade: Who the fuck is it!?!?!?

Nia fixes herself: I had this dick on my mind all day.....Someone must want to die....

Andrade rolls the window down to see Asuka and Ember. They look as if they are in a little trouble.

Ember: Look guys we're sorry for interrupting, but our limo broke down and we want to get out of here. We've already been refunded on ours so we can split the bill here if you're cool with it.
Nia: They're my homegirls..Please lets get them somewhere​ safe?

Andrade: Sure. Let me just.... Put myself away for now...

Nia kisses the side of his shaft: Put it away slowly....

The two temporarily stranded ladies get in bringing a secret along with them.

Andrade: Oh shit!!!! I see we ain't the only ones that's trying to get freaky tonight.

Ember is wearing a tight leather one piece outfit with knee high boots. Asuka is wearing a school girl outfit with a very short skirt with handcuffs and a collar around her neck.

Ember pushes Asuka inside spanking her ass: Get in bitch! I told you not to order a hot pink limo. Now look were cock blocking Nia.

Asuka: Sorry Nia.....

Ember spanks Asuka again: Nobody told you to speak. That two already. I swear it's almost as if you like this.....

Nia: Okay, this is kinda making up for being interrupted.

Andrade: Yes the fuck it does.

Pouring glasses of champagne for everyone, Andrade and Nia want to have fun with this newly found situation.

Nia: So ladies, when we're you two going to tell me about this.... game?

Ember: I caught her looking at domination page that Queen Alexis and Madam Ashley has. She asked me if I was interested in exploring, and I gave it a go. Plus, our chemistry grew from this recent feud. She's hot and I like to have fun just like you have this whole weekend.

Asuka: We've been keeping this secret for the past month and a half now.

Ember pulls Asuka close to her by her collar, puts her over her knee, and spanks her again: Talking out of turn again....Wait till we get to Lord Shin's. I'm gonna sailors knot tie you up and watch him punish you.

Andrade: Lord Shin????

Nia: Naka......

Ember: Yup.......He bout our outfits for the evening. That's where we are on our way to.

Asuka: They're gonna tie me up and and play with my coochie!

Ember: Okay... First you beat me at Takeover​, now you're just being disobedient. I got something for you....Talk now! Yeah now!

Asuka now is wearing a ball gag. She's​ very excited as her voice is muffled but finds this punishment very hilarious.

Nia rubs on Andrade's​ leg: Thanks guys. I am beyond horny now.

Ember: As appreciative we are about this, we apologise for interrupting.

Muffled Asuka: Were sorry.

Andrade: It's okay. I'm just glad you two will be safe now.

The Driver brings the two ladies to their destination. They exit the limo but not before answering one last question.

Nia: Hey! You got a safe word?

Asuka is relieved of her ball gag and she screams out: Fuck the Revival!!!

Ember pulls Asuka by her collar: Come on hoe! The Revival won't be the only thing getting fucked tonight.

Andrade: No it will not......

Nia: Driver! To my place! No more interruptions

Nowhere to run now!

Stay tuned and thanks for reading...

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 -roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash moaningroman