Hall of Game or Hall of Fame?

Nia's POV
Hall of Fame night is usually on Saturday. But this year, they moved it to Friday. Either way, I plan on slaying in this dress tonight. Limo driver is picking up Auntie Ata and then coming to get me. For now I get to chill and catch up on these texts.

Text from Naomi: Girl you have been on fire since hanging out at NXT. Do your thing boo!

Nia: Shonuff cuz! You left a lil glow over here for me to use.

Text from Bayley: Hi Nia! Love the photo shoot for Essence magazine.

Nia: Thanks Lil Bay Bay!

MVP: I'm glad you had fun at my party the other night. Got my homeboys​ nose wide open. Do what you do. Tell Ember don't spend all that money she beat me for in one place.

Nia: Lol. Big bro, I had a blast. Then I blasted on his face. Lol. I told you Ember is a hustler on the sticks.

Charlotte: Hey girl. You look like you're having fun. I'm stuck doing autograph signings. I see you sexy. Get some dick for me.

Nia: Nature Girl, you know that pussy of yours got prestige. Them big ballers is looking​ for you tonight. Superstar

Sasha: Cant wait to see you at Hall of Fame tonight. Point me to the cute guys!

Nia: Point me to em. You're ​The Boss!

HHH: It's your first WrestleMania Weekend experience. Your social media is blowing up. Make a name for yourself kid. Be safe.

Nia: Thank you, man of 3 H's.

Asuka: Panties or nah tonight? Lol! See you later....

Nia: Asuka....You nasty. You're still my boo tho.

Binky: I was at the performance center earlier. What did you do to Cien? See you tonight.

Nia: I gave him exactly what he wanted. Handling it is another story. See you tonight.

Ember: Cien asks me one more time about you, I'm gonna super kick him! Lol. Love you boo.

Nia: Just watch his face and his dick. I might need those again this weekend. Lol

Vince: I'm trying to risk it all for  that ass....

Nia: Bossman....Are you high?

Vince: Please disregard previous message. You know....meds..Yeah the meds...

Auntie Ata: Hey love. Can't wait to see you tonight.

Nia: Me too Auntie. Let me know when the limo pulls up. Love you.

After responding to messages, playing around on social media, and taking a nap. It's time to get ready for Hall of Fame.

Nia gets into the limo where Auntie Ata is fixing a drink.

Nia: Auntie!!!!

Ata: Baby girl!! How are you?