Network n chill

Nia: I'm so glad that this ceremony is over.

Ata: Me too. I'm ready to party!

Nia: Hmm not me. I'm tired from all that talking.

Ata: All that partying caught up with you. You're just going to go home? Yeah

Andrade finishes up small talk with legends and current roster guests walks up to Nia.

Nia sees him and tries to keep composure as she sees him approaching with a devilish grin.
Ata knowing​ everything due to the body language of both, whispers in Nia's ear.

Ata: Damn girl! If Superfly was here, he'd hit you with a coconut. You are wide open for this guy and I'm here for you!

Nia: Eww Auntie! I'm not with you. Did Asuka get ahold of you or something?

Asuka walking by: You can't blame me this time.

Andrade finally is face to face with his prize: Well well well.... Nia Jax....mmmm! You looking damn good.

Nia: You clean up nice yourself. I would like to stay and chat but I'm tired.

Andrade: I'm not feeling this scene either.

Ata: You two are grown. Y'all don't need to be making up no excuses. Cien? You mind making sure my Nia gets home safely?

Andrade: Yes ma'am. I'll even tuck her in and read her a bedtime​ story.

Ata: Bedtime story? Lol good one. I'll take the limo back.

Andrade: I drove so she Nia can ride me...I mean ride with me.

Both Nia and Ata: Boy don't get cute!

Nia: I'll take it from here. Good night Auntie

They both head to Andrade's vehicle.

Nia: Thanks for getting me out of there

Nia: Thanks for getting me out of there. I just wanted to get back home, relax, and fall asleep watching the Network.

Andrade: That sounds like a plan.  What's your favorite thing to watch?

Nia: The classics. I can't go without​ watching Eddie vs Rey Mysterio Halloween Havoc 96.

Andrade: Oh snap! That match made me want to run the ropes! Let's go!