Its a Date/ Issa bae

A great girls night along with some much needed rest sets the stage for a nice, quiet, and intimate night with Andrade.

Nia is at her house with her friends getting ready for her date.

Nia: For someone that has let this man lick all inside my nooks and crannies, I'm nervous for this date.

Bianca: Girl you'll do fine. Relax. You got this.

Ember: This red dress is popping tho.

Asuka: Yes Nia....Calm down. Dinner first then coochie on his face!

All of them: Asuka.....

Asuka: Okay...It's obvious you two are smitten. This is fool proof. You'll be okay.

Nia: Thank you guys. Im probably just tripping due to how serious this is instead of just throwing him on the table and sitting on his face.

Ember: See???

Binky: Gotta save the face riding for later boo.

Asuka: Im trying not to be nasty but you all are making it very hard.

Nia: Okay? How do I look?

Asuka: How do you say it....Issa bae?

Ember and Binky: Yeah...

Andrade's POV

I'm fresh, dressed like a million bucks. Ready to take Nia out on our first date.

I text her and wait in the lobby of her building

I text her and wait in the lobby of her building. I hope she likes what was planned for her.

She comes down and I'm at awe of her beauty.

Nia: Well good evening Andrade. You're looking damn good....

Andrade: Shhhh....Stand there and just look good. I like when you resemble a snack baby. I have an great evening for us tonight.

The first​ place they went to was Medieval times. It was a change of pace watching others perform.

After the show, the two are at Coldstone having a serious conversation.

Andrade: I never thought I'd have a time like I had with you.

Nia: Just be glad you were chosen. But seriously, this weekend was very..... Liberating.

Andrade: Good choice of words.

Nia: Lol. Stay awhile Cien. All of this is yours until either you fuck up or until I say so.

Andrade: Noted baby. I plan on being here for a long time.

The deeper the conversation got, the smile on Nia's​ face grew bigger.

They got ready to leave until a news reporter interrupted their evening.

Reporter: WWE Superstar Nia Jax and NXT Superstar Andrade Almas. I see you two out and about. Will we see more of you two? Is this a couple thing?

Nia stutters for a bit and Andrade kisses her right in public.

Andrade: Yes! We are a couple! And this only a taste of things to come for us and the WWE!

Nia snaps out of shock: Yeah! This is us!!!

Reporter: Thank you for that hot piece there!!

Nia hits him: What the hell was that!?!  You crazy!?! You down with this!?! Because right now, this is serious.

Andrade: I'm 100 percent.

The sunny day quickly turns into a downpour.

Nia: Let's get outta here. The rains not the only thing making me wet......

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 -roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash moaningroman