Slow Dance

Nia's POV
I finally got this man to myself. Ain't no telling what I might do to him tonight. Hell, ain't no telling what he might do to me. It's my house though. I'm here for it all.....

Andrade: Hopefully nobody interrupts us.

Nia: Next person that bothers us us getting tied up like that book Bayley was trying to show me.

Andrade: Bayley looks like she reads baby sitters club and has a Lisa Frank notebook. What was the story about?

Nia: Something about a Villian and his dominant thing he likes.

Andrade: Interesting....She had this book about an Ice princess. Or the main character was named Ice?

Nia: Yeah. Her book club selections are very tastefull.

Andrade kisses Nia as if he missed her: Speaking of tasteful. I hope that you're still very juicy from earlier.

Nia: Oh I am. And you look so thirsty...let me get comfortable. My remote is over there go out some music on.

Andrade takes his phone out and hooks up the blue tooth. Going through his playlist he finds something smooth, yet intimate.

Nia comes from her bedroom wearing teddy as she watches him light candles.

Nia: I don't know who this is, but the melody is nice.

Andrade: I got some selections on my playlist that you would like.

Nia does a slow, seductive turn showing off for him. Andrade watches with a Cheshire grin. Thoughts run through his mind on what to do with all that woman.

Andrade gets comfortable by taking off his shirt: Come here baby, I got another song and I want you to dance with me.

Nia: Good choice.....

The two slow dance through the night. Slow winding and grinding​. Taking their time to feel each other's body unlike any other time when they would just go at it. Since there was no rush, taking it slow made the fire burn.

Andrade: Allow me to take it back...

Nia: You have good taste. You continue to impress me Cien..

Andrade: You've given me a reason to be impressive...

Nia: Let me play something..

As the song plays, Andrade whispers in Nia's ear: Remember earlier when Ember and Asuka were with us?

Nia seductively: Yess

Andrade: How would you feel if I asked you to play a game?

Nia: mmmm.....Im here for it.

Andrade grabs her neck: Are you here for it all baby?

Nia starts to drip: Tighter Daddy......I'm here for it all...

Andrade: Go in the bedroom​. I'll be in there in a minute.

It's time to play the game.....

What does he have planned for Nia?

Stay tuned and thanks for reading.

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 -roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash  moaningroman

Stay tuned and thanks for reading