Plan Executed

The next week at Raw...

Miz Tv

Miz: Thank you for coming Alexa. Since you're here, you know my next guest and her special friend. Last week, I was out with my beautiful wife Maryse. And for some reason some idiot didn't want to get out the way. We have footage...run it.

The titantron plays the encounter of Nia and Andrade running into Miz and Maryse.

Miz: See that's the kind of stuff I have to deal with. I hear that this guy is on the Raw roster. So whomever you are come on out.

Andrades music plays and he comes out standing on the stage.

Miz: Lets not play stupid here. You weren't there by your self. Why dont you call out your date from that evening.

Nia comes out and stands next to Andrade. They look at each other and plays to the crowd. A kiss on Andrades cheek sparks the start of the big plans Paul has been preaching about. They make it into the ring.

Andrade: Look man I didn't want any problems then. And I dont want any now.

Miz: Well that's not how it works. I see you're gonna have to learn the hard way.

Nia: Evidently you didnt hear him properly.

Alexa: How about you shut up and stay out of this?

Andrade: Umm. You weren't even there.

Alexa: Maryse can't go tonight. But I can!

Nia: That's fine with me. I wouldn't mind ripping those ponytails out of your head!

Stephanie shows up on the titantron: Hold up! Since all of you are looking for action. How about this. Miz and Alexa versus Nia Jax and Andrade Cien Almas!

Miz: No no no! That's a stupid idea. He's not on my level.

Alexa: I agree. Neither one doesn't have what it takes to win.

Stephanie: Well since you two are so confident. How about proving to me how stupid this is when you both defend those titles you have in an intergender tag match! Tonight! And that match starts now!

15 minutes later.....

One......two......three!

Your winners and new WWE Raw Womens Champion, Nia Jax. And New WWE Intercontinental Champion, Andrade Cien Almas!

They share a kiss in the middle of the ring as confetti falls from the roof.

Nia: We did it! Congratulations baby!

Andrade: Congratulations to you as well. Paul's big plans feels good.

Nia: Wait till we get back to the hotel room. I know you got a big plan for me. We're fucking hard next to these titles.

The end.

Thank you to everyone that read, commented, liked and supported this. This ship might come back in another book. I enjoyed this one.

Shout out to Quxxn_J for all the support. I kept this going past chapter ten because of you.

Special shout out to my #SPS crew. I get better because of y'all.

really241 NoChokeGawd MissPrecious2 RavishingReigns
HeelQueenPhoenix Tracy_Baby Suplexangel UndisputedPowerhouse SashaisBae101  JeanettePrincess WONDERWOMAN511 infamousdee jugittomyheart Quxxn_J BriFlare Devante588 dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash DickGawdReigns