The Hotel/ The Climax

Nia's POV
Now this is my kind of setup. I didn't know so many people were connected like this. Top WWE guys hanging with NXT and Top Indy Talent. Shit, it looks like a music video in here. Oh snap this is my song!!!

MVP: Nia.....Ladies..... Welcome to my hotel party in this presidential suite. Drinks over there......

Asuka running off past MVP: Excuse me sexy!

MVP: Like I was saying drinks over there....Little food over there....I'm gonna be at this pool table whipping ass. Who wants some!?!

Ember pulling MVP by his belt buckle: I do. But I'll be doing the whipping.

MVP: Well alright...... Y'all have fun and be cool....

Bianca: Guess I'll go make sure Asuka isn't getting Two Wayed by Tyler Bate and Mark Andrews....If so, It will be fun to watch while​ drink with Rich Swann. Speaking of Two Way....Siri remind me to catch up on my Wattpad chapters. Especially the ones from sweetheartlola

Nia: Okay....Now I'm by myself. Let me get a drink then. Excuse me bartender, may I.....

Andrade: She'll have a double shot of Jose Cuervo Gold and Julio Cider

Nia: How did you know?

Andrade: Remember the call up party last year?

Nia:No...

Andrade: That's how much fun you had.

Nia taking the shot: Sooooo since you have so persistent all night, how much fun are you trying to have?

Andrade: As much as you can give and as much as you can handle. Besides, I want to feel your body dancing on mine again.

Nia: Take me somewhere quiet and give you what you're looking for.

Andrade: Come with me to my room down the hall then.

Before the two leave out, Nia gets a group text from the girls.

Ember:MVP bout to buy my condo with as much money he's losing over here.