Feeling Villianous

In the pouring rain, our couple finally gets to Andrade's. Their first night being official.

Andrade: So you're just gonna drip on the floor?

Nia: Baby I'm soaking wet...

Andrade goes into​ the bedroom. He honestly doesn't care about the wet floor. But he has other plans for Nia.

Andrade: Get in here and undress!

Nia steps into his bedroom naked and to her surprise, he's standing there with nothing on but a plague nurse mask and doctors bag.

Nia: Oh daddy....Where did you get such wonderful toys!?!

Andrade: My good friend Marty sent me these. I'm feeling Villianous tonight.

(Happy Birthday Marty Scurll ya Villian)

Andrade motions her on to the bed, he ties her ankles together and bends her over.

Andrade takes out a paddle and glides it across her butt remembering the floor is wet.

Andrade: You *slap* got my *slap* wett...

Nia: Mmm daddy I'm sorry.....

Andrade: *slap* I can hear under that *slap* mumbling...*slap* now you're dripping in here *slap* what's up with you?

Nia louder: aaaahhhh sorry Daddy!!!! Fuck....

Andrade looking at all of this moisture, takes off the the mask and dives in to taste all of the juiciness.

Andrade: Damn your so moist and tender. All of this is for your man?

Nia: Yes baby! I'm so fucking wet for you. Fucking me with your toungue is uncontrollable.

Nia cums all over Andrade's face leaving his beard drenched.

Andrade stands up and strokes his cock ready to penetrate her pulsing vagina.

The anticipation of his force excited Nia enough to make her squirt.

Nia: Oh fuck you feel like the first time. Take this pussy baby!!! Yes!

Andrade pounds away inside of Nia. Holding her tied up ankles to go in deeper.

Nia: Fuck.......Me.........Baby!!!!!!!

Andrade: Louder! I don't give a damn about no neighbors!

Andrade unties her restraint and she gets on top of him. Putting her hands on his chest and his hands on her ass, she rides him like a horse into the moonlit night.

Nia: Fuck you're so deeeeeep in this pussy! Fuck....You're gonna make me cum again!!! Oh Cien!!

Andrade: Oh baby......I'm so fucking close!!!....Ahhh!!!

Nia: Me tooo! Shitt

They both release together leaving everything a wet and sticky.

Just as they're about to either fall out or clean up, the phone rings.

HHH: Andrade remember that scratch we owe you? We'll get ready. You'll be drafted to Raw in a shake up. After the reporter did that piece on you and Nia, we want to see if we can recreate some magic. We want to put you two together. Big time title opportunity. All you had to do was pick up the phone. We'll talk more when you get to NXT tomorrow.

Andrade: I'm ready! Talk to you soon.

Nia's phone rings....

Stephanie: That piece got you major buzz and I want to do something about it. I hope you're​ ready because after the superstar shake up, I want to see what you look like as raw Women's Champion. Bring Andrade. We like this Eddie x Chyna vibe. Maybe it will catch on so good, Wattpad does a ship.

Nia: You read Wattpad too?

Stephanie​: Hells yeah. There's a crew calls themselves the #SPS and the #BHC telling the freaky tales. Anyway, I'll see you soon to talk about it.

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash moaningroman