Showtime

It's time for Raw after Mania. Finally Showtime as everyone gets together to close this big weekend out.

Tonight starts with a dark match tapings for Superstars. Nia and Andrade are dressed and prepared to kick ass and take names.

Andrade and Nia walks to the curtain. It's time for his match.

Nia teasing Andrade rubbing his dick from the outside of his pants: Someone nervous?? Lol!

Andrade: I'm pretty sure you called me down earlier. I'm ready to make it happen now.

Nia: Go get em boo. So we can get back home.

Andrade's music plays as it's time for his match. Before stepping from the curtain, he slaps Nia's ass causing her to drip.

It's match time

And your winner... Andrade Cien Almas!!!!

He put on an eye opening match for creative. In the back, he is praised by everyone. Nia congratulated him with a kiss.

Nia: Fuck, you looked good out there!

HHH interrupts: Yes you did. Thanks for answering the call. I hope your back is itchy, because you're bout to get the scratch of a lifetime kid.

Andrade shakes HHHs hand: Thank you for calling.

Andrade continues to kiss Nia as bystanders are at awe.

Alexa: I wanna call Murphy now..

Alicia: I wish Marty would pick up the phone.

Sasha: Okay girl!!!

Bayley: I'm gonna need extra chocolate in my milk now.

Stephanie calls an all women's meeting involving Raw. Andrade goes to the locker room to change.

Stephanie: So ladies, everyone in the division will be participating in a number one contenders gauntlet.  That's going to open the show. Good luck ladies.

The show starts and it's match time. Andrade is dressed and Nia looking at him like Sunday dinner.

Nia: If only I could snatch them damn clothes off of you...

Andrade: Not so fast boo. Still have a match to do baby. The match is starting as Nia's music plays.

Before she could step from the curtain, he grabs her from behind and sucks​ on her neck leaving her to give off a loud moan.

She pushes him off and goes to work.

(Excuse the ending, I needed the match for the story)

The match is over. Nia put on a clinic, but comes up short. She makes her way to the locker room frustrated.

Andrade: No matter what, you still looked great.

Nia: Thank you. I just can't help being pissed off.

Andrade grabs her arm: Babe I know. And it's okay. Listen, how about you go and hang with your girls tonight. And I pick you up tomorrow evening. It can be our first date.

Nia is stunned: You're for real? A real date?

Andrade: Yes. I mean.... I know you said this was all fun for you and all but you haven't left yet and I'm still here.

Nia tries hard to fight the blushing and butterflies: Okay. I'm listening.

Andrade: You have let me either cum on you or inside you. This time. Let me feed you baby. How about that?

Nia: I'd love your whole plan. Tomorrow night would be great!

JeanettePrincess really241 WONDERWOMAN511 LexxTorres0x infamousdee LegitAsylum LegitAsylum VILLAINOUSOMEGA MsJordan107 roamingroman retiredloves27 QueenCaroline5 TheWidowsEdge moxleyreignswives Devante588 AshleyOpheliaWild LanaWWE Tracy_Baby ImKingJ Missphoenixlove cheekymoxley dripfrommywalk DwayneJohnsonTrash moaningroman