S1 « Chance Taken » #Ep 2

Cameron Pov:
{ 3:45 pm }

Karla walked beside me updating me on all the homecoming details. She was treating this thing as if it was prom or something. "It doesn't matter" I sighed letting her choose the colors.

"Do I have to do everything?" She questioned. "You're the one who wanted to go so yes" I semi groaned as she sighed heavily next to me. "You suck you know that" she picked up her pace leaving me behind.  Her brother stood by the gate where we meet this morning.

"Anyways, be at my house by five tomorrow" she said snapping her fingers at me. Looking back to her nodding my head as I noticed Jr crossing the street with Maya.

"Ill be there" I said walking pass her brother as he moved to the side. Maya was getting into the front seat as I made it to the parking lot. "Hey cammie" she smiled turning around to me. "Sup Ms.Maya" I smiled back.

"He finally did it" she said as I leaned between both of their seats. "It's about time. Look at you, got you a black man" I said as we both laughed. "You know what they say" I winked as she laughed. "And what is that cam?" She asked as I smiled at her.

"Well You don't have anything to worry about though, he's not fully black. Sucks for you" I said rubbing her shoulder as Jr looked at me smirking. "Watch yourself before you be walking home" he said as I sat back.

Jordan Pov:

"Knock knock" I softly spoke opening Chris office door as he was sitting at his desk going through charts. "See why you weren't answering your phone" I softly spoke walking closer to him as he turned his chair towards me.

"I'm sorry babe" he huffed as I sat on the edge of his deck. "Everything okay?" I asked before he stood up moving closer to me. He smiled at me. "What?" I asked as he laughed kissing me.

"The last time you came to visit we were focus on other things" he mumbled before kissing me again. "Mhmhum, which is why I'm about to go. Here" I said handing him his bag.

"You have a lot to do, save some lives" I spoke kissing his head as I walked behind him. "Oh my what is that?" I asked looking at his computer screen. "Confidential information" he said turning to me pushing me away.

"Ah make sure you tell the boys about the trip, we leave Friday. Did you set up the arrangement with their grandparents?" He asked as I shook my head. "I totally forgot about that" I sighed walking towards the door.

"Their old enough to watch after themselves. I don't think it would be an issue?" I questioned as he gave me that 'I don't think so look'. "You sure you want to leave Cameron and Christopher in the house. Alone. For three weeks?" He said looking at me.

"We've raised them right, Jr is at the age where he can watch them. They're both teens, I can ask la'renzo to check in. I'll take care of it, I'll see you later?" I asked approaching him. "Of course. Love you" we both said kissing.

Christopher Jr Pov:

Maya asked for me to wait as she walked into the house. Cameron was texting on his phone as I noticed Maya walking back up to me. "Since you're already here, they want you" she said as I gave her a uncertain look. "They like you already, ugh just come" she demanded opening my door.

"You too Cameron" she said knocking on the back window as I heard him closing the door. "My mom is going to love you" she said as she walked next to Cameron.